Through Shades ...

May be a frozen time , may be a strange dimension , I do not know but it was something killing me from the inside . Silence which whispered and I was surrounded by burning memories !!

Like a slow poison it was.......

No where to go ! I stood stunned looking at the sudden change of events , the growing darkness , black where ever I looked and its effects enfolding my soul ...

Ah !

From words that had hurt every bit of me I had isolated myself , knowing nothing of the "world" since I had seen through the glittering lights the cruelty that had prevailed , forever the "world" had been nothing but a falsehood ... Fake attitudes , masked faces !




So , it was then that I ventured on this unknown path rather than putting mask as everyone had . Path towards an unknown destiny , where ever it may lead . I chose to be nothing but myself and never to question the fate and I learnt to move on !

Umm .. Hope they say is a glow of life , I say it is plainly deceiving yourself , hoping for the best when there is a continuous turn of events from bad to worst .
It has never been said bad to best ! =/

Now that I have emerged I care for no words because I know they are always meant to be hurtful and sugar coated praises are nothing more than betraying melodies .... I fall for none !

Rigid ... No ! Just more logical may be because through black you get to see what has been hidden in bright colors !!

Darkness is not always that cause blindness you know !

Comments

  1. Damn damn! just read your last two sentences again. :D I am blown apart. Whoa! But I can't complement you much because you just mentioned about some betraying melodies =P ehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyyy! great melodious post =]
    but bleak =o

    on your blog after such a long time =| exams =[

    loved the new layout <3 awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Xehra : I really like you visiting my little place :D
    lol Shukria ! thank you very much :) And girl betraying melodies are to be which ones , you know it better too :D
    Thank you sooo much :)

    @ Sidrah : hello girl :) Yup ! it is after a while you visited :) but thats ok I know you are having exams :)
    *good luck*
    And thank you very much for the likes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. itni moti moti baatein aur wh bhi angreezi mein :p nice flowing post..one of those sad slow mood posts in autumn :)..take a cup of tea and all will be gud :)
    enjoyed reading this one..

    ReplyDelete
  5. We'll see princess, who knows, a change is on the cards.
    :)
    Cheers to you!
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
  6. nyc change
    nyc post
    anummunaf.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ majworld : lol haha :D See it is just the mood of autumn that caused me to write this post :D lol sur thing tea then :p
    Thank you very much :)

    @ Anonymous : =)

    @ Blasphemous : True that ! Thank you very much :)

    @ Bea : thank you :)

    @ Impossible : Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey...just passed by your blog..
    lovely post..
    liked the words "......through black you get to see what has been hidden in bright colors !!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice layout. :)
    I like the melancholy in the post...and the flow.
    'World had been nothing but a falsehood'
    Gosh. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's beautifully written :-)I know it has never been said bad to best, but I also know Allah says never ever get Mayoos of his Rehmat :-) Subhan-Allah.

    Btw: *thumbs up* for your new layout, I loved it, it's kind of typical. . . you ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Sahil : Hello :) Welcome to my blog ! thank you very much for the visit , I am glad you dropped by :)
    Thank you so much for the like :)

    @ Komal Ali : Thank you very much :)

    @ Dua : True that ! Indeed Allah says to lighten our hearts with hope :) It is just a depressed mood that I wrote this one :)
    LOL ahahaha I like this @ *typical..you* thank you very much and so true :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. hmm: same problem most of us are suffering from in this world...

    ReplyDelete
  13. through black u get to see wat is hidden in bright colours....
    i luv the line. beautifully written :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts