It Is You !









" The magic is in you. "

This line used to confuse me a lot ! Where is the magic if it is in me ? I can not disappear things . There is no golden dust coming out of my hands . Abra Kadaabra never really works ! Do I need a wand ? where can I get one ?

Silly me to think this all non-sense :P Magic is not disappearing stuff you know ! It is actually achieving things that are IMPOSSIBLE ......... isn't it ?????

Others may tell you 'you can't do it' but seriously never believe it ! It is your thinking , mindset and an optimistic approach that really matters and this is what then creates magic !
Mourning over cruelty of life and evil , unjust world is easy as compared to facing the hurdles and conquering things beyond your reach , having your dreams and doing the unexpected !



Complaining is no help and is a common excuse as far as I've figured !
Sure life will give you tough times but are you going to stand up when you fall or are going to run away from living ? Nobody can ditch the miseries and pain and no one can escape hardships , sorrows , hatred and agony . Convulsions have to last sooner or later . Seasons change !
Many have lived just sticking to the point where they started , always crying over the roughness of their days while few have written histories and set legends !

I am still learning to let go . It is tough to get out of depression and it is annoying to fall again and again . Sure it is irritating to always get hurt and it pains to have a broken heart or to have broken trust . I've suffered like everyone does but I won't regret ! And in the end atleast I'll be able to satisfy myself with the thought that I TRIED !!!!!!!

A little motivation and determination , faith and self confidence is all what you need :) Truly it is you who has the magic , only if you believe !


( Inspired by my mom )


Comments

  1. There's nothing to add to this post, you've said it all. The magic is in you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice motivating post PH..so true, we adopt the easy path most of the times, challenge is to face the tough and live the way we should. and ya, THE MAGIC IS IN ME :)..And how it is inspired by mom??? u see her as a practical of all these words??

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ siras : aawwweeeee thank you so much :)

    @ majworld : thank you :) uff personal question !
    :P these words is the summary of what I get from her advices to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so true, the magic is you, magic is in you.
    Its just belief that we lack, we are wonderful in own ways.

    Happy friendship's day.

    Sorry could not comment early, had no internet access.

    Cheers
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Blasphemous : hey thanks a lot for your comment :) no sorries plz I am glad you are back :)
    Happy friendship day to you too :) enjoy !

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm...gud advices..hope u follow them now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. CORRECTION : these words are the summary....
    @ majworld : well I figured in years the summary a few more years to follow :P LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. This such a motivational post. :)
    I've been thinking about it so much lately.

    The magic is in you. SO true.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thats some quickness :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. yessss... if you have hope and you have mafe up your mind, you are gonna do anything =] we all need to believe n love ourselves first!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Komal Ali : thanks for liking it :)

    @ majworld : LOL progressive :P lOL

    @ Sidrah : thank you for your comment :) belief and loving ourself ....yup that's the whole thing and magic spell is created :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The magic is in you. :)
    Lovely words to love with, hope such a thing exists in reality :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Existing somehow : Welcome to *as I observed* :)
    Thank you :) I am glad you like these words :)
    That was the point in posting this such things can exist if you believe in yourself and have faith :) You liked the words there is a magic in you , you need to light up the spark with in you :)
    Thanks again for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I tried, yet I failed.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ Existing somehow : Be positive and try try again ... never underestimate yourself :) I Believe one day you'll have that spark out shining you world !

    ReplyDelete
  16. easier said than done,my girl.

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ Existing somehow : yeah *sighs*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts