I LOVE YOU MOM !!!!!!

I have always tried to tell you this but I never could.... Words can't get out of my mouth whenever I faced you !!!! And you thought I never appreciated you :(

Whenever I have been in a mess or whenever I was stuck , you've always helped me to get through......... I still remember that day , when I came from school crying cause I had no friends... and you told me you'll always be my friend.... I've never played my part of friendship but you did ! You've been more than a friend... !

You always have known what I am trying to say , always ! you understood me when I couldn't even speak and uptil now.....!

I know you've been through many thick and thins... You've suffered a lot and you've made immense struggle in life....I never heard and asked about your grief but I felt it...It breaks me to see tears in your eyes that's why I've never cried with you......but I've always cried at nights on your pain !!!!!! I am not selfish , I just did not know how to express myself ! :(

You have been my admiration.....Today when I look at myself I see your reflection..Today who I am is just because of you...My success and achievements are all yours , all for you and because of you...Alone I would never have been able to face all the challenges of life...Your encouragements have kept me moving on ! Without you I would have gotten lost !

Thanks for always being there for me and thanks for holding my hand when I needed help ! Thanks for loving me and caring for me !



you are my life MAA !
I love you with my heart and soul !



(for my mom and for my best friend , for the best per I've ever known)

Comments

Popular Posts