my pastels...

Friends....




what are friends ?

"a group of people who are always ready to help OR a group of people who we can count on OR a group of people to shop and gossip with OR a group of people to hang out with ....."

NA AAN ! all wrong ! Well according to me friends are like those colorful pencils who color the book of our lives :) How can one have a great day / fun at school,college,university or even a workplace like office etc without having any friend ????

Can I imagine my life without my buddies ? HECK NO ! and for record I hate imagining scary things :P

If I look back in my past seventeen years and even if I recall yesterday , I have a memorable past because of my fiends.... ! I have my college books saved not for any reason but this that all our comments and chit chat are written on it . Whenever I look at comments like....

=hey checkout what she is wearing?
=hey are you coming tomorrow?
=I'm so not in a mood to attend maths lets skip the class and hide in LRC !
=two days in midterm I am so going o fail , how is your preparation? etc etc etc

.....I always smile :) I just want to thank all my buddies to be so awesome and to color my life book with pastel colors:)

Comments

Popular Posts