BELONG...


" people tell me , you stay where you belong ...."

lyric of my favorite song and while listening it my thoughts just took a turn. Though the song is absolutely nothing about this but the line mentioned above just hits me...

Where do I belong ? I actually was trying to figure this out . What does "where you belong " part means ? What does "belong" means? To be someones possession or to be the property ! Is it a country or city this belong means ?

I don't think so . Well here is what I figured : "a place" one can truly belong is where he/she find him/herself happy ! We belong to people who love us . People who care about us... family , friends , lover ,husband ,wife etc..... We all belong to these people , we belong to their hearts . Can you be happy without the person you love? Can you live without that one special person? Our happiness is linked with the happiness of our beloveds ! One of them gets sad so do we . Isn't this belonging?... the connection , the bond isn't this what it's all about....

I know this all may sound crazy to you but to me it made sense . I belong to people who love me and people I love . I belong to place where I am happy and I am happy with these special people , not without them !

Comments

Popular Posts