Random

It is the marriage season all along. My three close friends got married this month. The one particular question to dodge particularly in this season, particularly when every other friend of yours is married or getting married and particularly when you are soon to be a graduate is:

"Or Shadi kab ker rhi ho?"
"When are you planning to get married?"

And it is so frequent. My common practice is to smile and try to change the subject while secretly praying for invisibility cloak. Haha. Not funny.
They all need a "chand jesi" and do not want an "insan jesi" is it my fault? This will be too much to say no :P
Besides I am not really willing to explain how much I want to achieve and that marrying in early twenties is the risk I am not ready to take. 
So the smile and nod or smile and change the subjects works pretty well for me. 

Any who; about my friends marriage. I couldn't attend one of my friend's reception due to sudden heavy rainfall and jammed traffic situation in the city. She was considerate enough to not be mad at me. I payed my wishes and apologies which she happily accepted. 
(I love her for being kind you know!!)
But I did attend my college friend Tish's wedding. It was grand. I loved the fact that my entire college group was present and we shared the same joyous time like we used to have in college except Tish was the bride and a blend of thousand feelings at that moment :P 
Let me add that Tish made the cutest little bride I have ever seen. I was glad to finally go out and have a fun time. (be it for the limited time. I had a pre mid night curfew to abide by.)
I made a mental note to write about friends, get together and feelings. Its post mid night, I kind of forgot the plot. Will do a post on it though, later. 

I will share some pictures here: 

(The reception was in a big air conditioned banquet wish was very well decorated. I couldn't take too many photos because of the people around, because my casio is broken and I was kind of relying on my mobile to cover the area which was impossible and because of the dim lights. I even couldn't take my friend's photos as there was a big number of photographers surrounding the stage covering every angle. We managed to have a group  selfie though. Thanks to the third hand, aka selfie stick.) 




P.S this post is random because I am bored. 





Comments

  1. Very interesting post. I am glad you had a great time at your friend's wedding. Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos.

    I have 2 suggested answer for the question "when are you getting married", Answer 1. I'm happy with my life as it is right now, thanks. Answer 2. Oh you haven't heard, I got married last week/month/year I just didn't want you at the ceremony or reception. Oh, I'm just joking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment.

      hahaha the last one, the best one.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful decor :)

    How are you answering that question though? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to change the topic, and f I must answer I always smile and say God is planing something big :P

      Delete
  3. i dunno why marriage is such a big thing even in the modern world.when someone asks me about marriage,i tell people that i don't believe in marriage or rituals but i believe in person or relationship and i din't come across someone who is so true or whose emotions are absolutely whole-hearted.,so i can live with a person without a marriage forever. i can't go through all those rituals which looks very superficial to me.people are really scared to ask me that question again coz they feel insecure when they introspect .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts