Like I said before, I lost it. I don't feel like writing any more and when I read other blogs, their posts and words seem like a new thing and I am fascinated as if I myself have never tried to pen. Ever.
Weird.

Dear Autumn,

I see you slowly gripping the atmosphere and I feel you tenderly touching all those lovely shades of green changing them to auburn. They'll crumple soon I presume. I feel the chilly wind in the evening, like it is humming a lullaby and persuading everything and everyone to just drift to sad, mild, lazy mood seeking comfort in cosy shelters, a mug of hot coffee. Soon the chimneys of houses will start ventilating smoke into the air. There will be silence everyone will confine in. This silence is different from that before the storm one. This silence is another phase before new life can sprout in heart of mother earth and adorn it with beautiful lively,bright shades. 
Leaves have started to fray, nest are no longer occupied by birds, they've left those nests abandoned. Everything has started to hide itself in your cover. 
I seek this refuge too, so that next season I may have springs and delights and be lost in the joys and happiness.... Once again.... 
I tend to heel once and for all this season....


p.s drafts.....

Comments

  1. Dearie,
    Though you feel writing to you has suddenly become an act of strange yet you craved your situation in such a lovely way!
    It's not a piece of Imagination or mystery with which Ph_ always come but it's what so naturally coming from her...
    Spring of happiness would surly come dear ... :-)

    Take Care! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am much grateful for your kind words my dear :)

      Delete
  2. Leave now, for autumn is neigh. But do make it a point to return when spring arrives, because there is no such thing as an everlasting winter :)

    By the way, I find the letter beautiful :)

    Cheers,
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's precisely why autumn is here. You can shed all your troubles and allow a spring to birth inside you :-).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts