Who cares!

I did have a tinsy winsy believe in this: that whoever is going to take you for who you are is the right person. The thing I realized is no one is going to take you for who you are! Believing that is mere running after a false perception.

I thought I can fly the sky without caring for the consequences and falls. It was until I believed. Never possible after that.

I thought love eventually finds its way. Fate strikes before that happens. Always.

I thought I can control myself. You know whats worst? When your mind goes astray. Nothing is clear, nothing makes sense, the feeling can never be explained.

I thought I am satisfied with what I have. Desires sometimes really break the inner you don't they?

I thought I can play fair being the nice person, no matter whoever does what so ever. But really if I think about it I am not playing fair at all. All the time I am just being unfair to myself.

I thought I can explain my thoughts better and confidently. I always end up crying in silence or blurting a fraction of it here........

WHO CARES!!!


Comments

  1. One amazing piece! So much truth! Especially the part about being unfair to your own self. I was pondering over the exact same thing yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I wish to deny that.. but reality is, yes! I am :(

      Delete
  3. a gud thought..being fair to others at times is being unfair on your ownself :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts