I feel it, when I am missunderstood. Always!
It is hard to deal with the fact that there is definitely no one in this world who can actually understand me, know the real me.
The fault is not mine if I exist you know!

I feel it, when I get hurt on little things. They matter!
Words hurt like bullets.

I feel it, when I am the best listener and when I have many tales to tell there are no ears.
I used to be very talkative and very colorful.

I feel it, when fakes are too perfect in posing to be real and others actually care for that and they ignore what's originality and reality!

I feel it, when pillow is the only thing to dry my tears.

I feel it, when I try to be strong but I fail to!

I feel it, when life seems to be dragging me to things I do not like to do, it keep pushing me towards tides and I have to learn to survive through them.

I feel it, when I compare myself, how I used to be and how I am now! I miss that me sometimes. Care free and lively! Though I am not too old to be thinking like that.. but still..

And yes I feel to much! Everything. I am childish, I have a very small and feeble heart. I see things from a different prospect. I get hurt. I matter words. I get sad. A lot!

                                

Comments

  1. hmm...dear dear...you shouldn't be talking like that on weekend...you know...

    Be strong and be still...your world will change once you get it as we all are creation of ONE and HE will decide what's best for us so let it be as it is and be happy and try to be contended what ever you are getting and you will be blessed with more...Inshallah.

    Feeling...is good...they makes you a humanbeing....try to feel but do not feel to feel pain...but feel to feel that how you can e HIS best creation and can make a difference...

    Although this comes with time and your time will come soon...Inshallah.

    If you ever want to talk...I am a good listener...hmm...take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for extremely nice words :)
      I am feeling a lot positive.
      Yes, I should never stop believing that one SUPREME who knows everything bettert han I do and who is always there with me when I am standing alone.
      Like now.

      I can't thank you enough! :)

      Delete
  2. that is beautiful. it struck me. i swear we are too much alike.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts