Back To School ---Tag !

For the tag I am thankful to purple and Mia :) to get back in my school memories and get out of the trance they get me into , is pretty hard as I have spent a great time of my life at school specially two years back Matric was THE BEST thanks to my naughty naughty group of friends :)
I MISS them all deadly today especially now ... Well here goes :)

1 : What was your favorite back to school item to buy?


Books .. I loved to unfold the pages of newly published Oxford books =) I used to feel this strange enthusiasm in me while going through the new course plus the fragrance of brand new pages is something I still love :) Weird naa ! =p

2 : What was your favorite subject in school?

Umm ... Maths , English and Drawing were my all time favorite =) I never had a correction in my drawing book that's a record :P School maths is fun to do , I loved doing Algebra sums the most :P Now , honestly maths stinks =/

3 : Did you ride the bus or get a ride from Mom/Carpool?

Till fifth grade it was the bus and after that mom . Bus is more fun :P The silly fights , stupid antakshiry games and we used to tease the bike riders so bad .. :P lol Good Times , Good Times :p

4 : Do you have a sack lunch or cafeteria food?

I am so glad my Mom does not read these posts :P lol She used to give a nicely packed lunch box which I used to generously give away to school Amma or even throw it in the bin ( God forgive me =p ). I used to prefer smosa's and chutni over my Mom's home made delicious lunch food :P lol

5 : What is your favorite memory from your school days?

Matric ! All memories of matric especially when we all protested against late classes and had many planned ITs ( if you are a student you know what IT means :P ) Got in Big trouble later too :P hahahaa

End ... hmmm .. Do I have to tag somebody too ? I guess so ...

I tag Sidrah , Sana , nZ !

Comments

  1. Aww, cute memories of by gone days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ITs!!!! Oh my God those were the days!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. you really seem to have made the most of it :)

    well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely memories
    but yaddien only kept with us nothing else

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss school!!! :( never thought I'd say this but I even miss putting on that uniform every morning and sulking about whyyyyyy do we have to studyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cute cute :D
    But I hated my school :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heyy me here for the first time…
    Very candid sharing here…. And yea, hope ur mom doesn’t read it :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Nostalgic : Ahan :)

    @ Mia Mirza : yupp ... Time was in hands then :)

    @ Divaa Divine : :) lol yeah ! =)

    @ reedssss : memories are precious though :)

    @ hera k : yupp that time I used to hate school but now it is like I live it the most I want to live that life again !

    @ xehra : =) umm I hated it then but not now =)

    @ deeps : Welcome here to As I observed :) thanks a lot for the comment and the visit :) yeah I am so hiding this from her =p lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the tag =) I'll try to put it up soon..

    I have been to so many schools that I had hardly enjoyed my school time :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Thinking : Welcome here :) thanks for visiting :)

    @ nZ! : don't mention it :) hahahaahaa thats great then we will get to read of multiple memories =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. School was a good old place! Magical memories =) make me feel nostalgic but fond! Miss it


    thanks for the tag =D (mis tagged me too =P).. I will do it, soon ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Sidrah : you said it right those memories are magical :)
    don't mention it girl :)

    @ majworld : lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my God. You threw away home-packed lunch! Mujhe de deti :P I loved the lunch my mum packed :D

    Hahaha... and bus rides were terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Jingle : thank you :)

    @ Tazeen : ahan =p I hardly used to eat then :P awwee if I knew you were such a big fan of home made lunches I swear I would have given you instead of thowing away =D

    Bus rides were terrifically fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great to know a bit more about you ;-D N well hmmm, could you please send me your mom's phone nr? So that I can request her to actually read these post, interesting stuff for her ;-P [jokin]

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ Dua : lol lol
    Please be kind to me :P I will be in such a big trouble even if it were a happening of past :P lol
    I like your comment :D
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts