To My Lord ! To My God !

ppppphhhhiiiizzzzuuuuuuuuu............
BBBBOooooooooOMMMM BBBoooooOOOOmmmmb "CRACK"

Background "music" continues to distract my thoughts.


" Ooopps ! sorry God ! I can't help cursing them ... and those china bombs and crackers too ..Really ! They are irritating . Can you please get all the crackers wet some how ? Plz , so that no body gets disturbed by them ! And one more thing . Can you please vanish all these insects from the world ? If not then atleast from where ever I go ? And please make them a little bit appealing too so that I may start liking them ! I mean eight legs are scary they give me a heart attack !
OOPss Sorry again ! I got distracted.......
.....................................................................................................
Oh God ! you've been so kind to me ! you've always blessed me and I've always been so selfish ! You've never let me go disappointed and when ever I've asked you for anything.... all those worldly , materialistic wishes of mine .... you've always granted me with the best , granted me with every thing I wanted and you've all given me above all my expectations ! But I've never been thankful , I've forgotten you in my happiness and remembered you in my deepest griefs ! And still you bless me more everyday ! you've always been so close to my heart , you've known my secrets like a best friend and you've been merciful and forgiving always !
today , I want nothing more than your forgiveness ... Plz LORD forgive me and my selfish attitudes ! please bless me and my family , my friends .... people I know and people I don't know .. Oh God bless them all ..............
........................................................
...................................................... ! "

Comments

  1. that was.. veryyy.. deep =o

    nice blog!! Do visit mine =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya seriously, these crackers make life hell on such occassions :S..LOL@insect thing..hope they stay away from u :)..nice prayer..may allah bless us all.ameen

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at eight legs hahah! Amazing! haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Sidrah : thank you so much for visiting and liking my blog :) I visited your and I enjoyed reading it too :)
    @ majworld : ameen :)
    @ Bahadur Hussain : :P eight is the minimum count lolzz :P thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts