Challenge Post #1

This is a challenge post. I am tagged by my beautiful, considerate and forever loving friend Simran Kaur owner of the blog My Friendship. According to this challenge :

I will share a quote from my favorite book or a quote from my favorite author for three days consecutively in a blog post and tag my friends to be part of this challenge.

My first quote is: 

“Where does a story truly begin? In life, there are seldom clear-cut beginnings, those moments when we can, in looking back, say that everything started. Yet there are moments when fate intersects with our daily lives, setting in motion a sequence of events whose outcome we could never have foreseen.” 
~ Nicholas Sparks (BOOK: A Bend in the Road) 

He is my favorite mos author and a bend in the road is one of the books I like. It is true, the interference of fate in my life has been more than usual. I have often observed. It may not be pleasant all the time but eventually you get used to it being there. 

I like to tag SG for this challenge post. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts