Good Random

It is not easy bringing a smile on your face when you really wish to just sit on the couch with your cup of coffee having Taylor Swift speak exactly what you feel like you know!! Coffee/ tea either of them is a must you see, for brighter mornings or for deep frustrations! I chose the one before or. FRUSTRATION??
I have kicked that word out of my dictionary and every synonym of it :) Or pretending I don't know the meaning of it. So. It is not easy as I said but when you have so many people bringing out the good in you, even words are enough to change! Or to initiate the process in one's within. Or to just make you going on. This includes people, all those also who comment on my posts, I learn a lot from your words :)
So, I went for a hair cut the other day and I met Mom of the kid I taught, her sister in law and so many people. What her sister in law said was really special. After a lot of where I was, what I have been doing basically her sister in law saw me and said I know what's bugging you? YOU right?
I said, "true." (man! do I look that bad?? O_O just kidding)
So she said this. You should be thankful to be one of those luckiest people who have many talents and they are so easy at doing almost everything like they own it, you can speak in front of many people and explain your point well, you can capture attention the biggest of all talents I mean I cannot simply speak to people like that..................So on. Her words were like my medicine, I felt God knew what's running in my mind and He wanted me to have more motivation.
These days I wake up and motivate myself. I was thinking if ever anyone else does this job for me it would be a lot easier! And she just did. A week's dose!
It's true, when you're trying for some good cause and staying positive the entire universe works for your benefit :) :)
I just wanted to share something random, simple and good for a change.


Comments

  1. Good to see you spread cheer around.Hope you keep getting people like this in your way whenever your feelings plan to go downhill.
    Take care
    and keep smiling always..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that simple words motivate you. I need a treat to be motivated :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. And random, simple and good it was!:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts