BLA BLA BLA BLA...

Planning to delete archives you know, majority of posts are written taken inspirations from my friends' life or if they actually asked me to write. I used to be such a good listener back then O_o
For readers labels have mylife you know.. believe that ONLY... 
A trip down the memory lane reminded me, didn't think anything but books back then, fulfilling one dream at a time. Engineering was stuck in my head so bad!!!!!!!! I wanted to be an ENGINEER...
And that is the thing about my head. If it get stuck at a point... Consequences....
I am a very stubborn being. 
Or was.
Nah! Still am.

Man! in the beginning of days of this blog (I wrote pathetic pieces I know) but I was so FAARIGH (read-prone to nothingness??) you know, I wrote for people whatever they asked O_o
And my friends liked my fail efforts at rhyming or scribbling.
(Thank u all for being amazing :):) )
Then the ups and downs, the back aching encounter with life off and on and...
Why should I say everything here?

Ooo and lately I've been blabbing a lot. Pointlessly. Here. For two reasons.

  1. I am off from uni these days, I have plenty of time and most importantly
  2. I am distracting myself -_-
So any problem? No?? Good, its my place after all :D

Anyways lots and lots and lots of.......... thoughts that are so influencing that I am either dazed and gone, or suffer from the what and ifs madness. I cannot write them sometimes, even if I do try to they're too incoherent. I lack the skill too and I do not what to write them sometimes. I get too tired to repeat and repeat stuff that is already making me mentally exhausted. 
Yeah...
And.............. Behold my artistic skills:




I used to draw :) A lot. And one of friend suggested I should get back to it to help me come at ease a bit... from frustration? Or to keep my mind off a bit from "the departure news" that has caused fever that won't go till today (P.S no kidding, I have temperature since like a week? who cares?) and that has caused a lot of sleeplessness. And restlessness. And....

Anyways.
Ooh and I promised myself two things one of which was NO MORE EYE SHADES.
Brown smookey stuff is the last thing I bought :)
I always keep my words..
Here u go, mac 24 shade pallet...

_____________________________________________


I wish you knew, 
I wish you read,
In profound words,  
Secret untold, simply
written on my face..
~Ph_
______________________________________________



Christmas lights glisten,
I've got my eye on the door,
Just waiting for you to walk in,
But the time is ticking,
People ask me how I've been
As I comb back through my memory
.
.
But there is one thing missing
.
you...

~Taylor Swift


Good night blogger. 



Comments

  1. The face can tell a thousand tales if someone wants to read them. But don't you ever show it to those who don't. Who come for the faces only.

    Engineer huh, how is it going?

    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure, well said.

      Engineering has been a stressful but interesting experience, so far I'm loving it :)

      Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. You are really good at drawing.
    keep it up and show your drawing skills with every post.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can understand what you mean all throughout leaving the eye shades.My wait is over though and long going vacations end this monday...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, lucky you. I still have a couple of days left at home.

      Thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts