HOLA!! :)

I am not sure if anything I write will make sense. I am finding it hard to gather my thoughts and assemble them into a readable, presentable post. I can not, however explain, how much satisfying it is to hold pen after long, for myself rather than to practice my sums, make notes or check some of those brain twisting tests.
It feels GREAT!
Here goes;

For the change to be,
One must strive,
And most of all,
Seek happiness in life.
For I've learned that simplest of things,
Do bring most of the joys.
Nothing is perfect,
Nor it should be,
And perfection is not something,
I profoundly seek,
Days and night we grow, we learn
What we say or do, is truly what we become
so,
While struggling through your way,
Do not let your true self sway,
Expect the least and keep your path straight,
Spread more love and ignore all the hate.

Sometimes through that span I was agonized at the stillness of my days.
(Whoa... hold up. This is not definitely going towards a whining post I assure you!)

I feel human eye is too incompetent and feeble to observe the minor things and changes that occur everyday. Everyday in its own is NOT the same. Or may be our perception over things matter, and may be I was acting typical to be noticing the superficial ONLY.
It came as a blessing one day, when I was going through my archives. Not the ones I wrote in early stages of the blog and not the immediate last ones either. The middle ones by moderate, more considerate and more peaceful me!
Yes, that is how I felt. Not bragging over self of course but I fell in love with the person who wrote those posts until I realized it was...... ME. The former me.
There was nothing special, nothing big but the simple rule I used to observe and started practicing again recently, "simple little things matter."
So, the chaos of December 2011, the struggle started from 2012 to present, everything in between must have laid a great psychological effect...but not enough to let go of my virtues, I'm glad I realized!
Hence the biggest accomplishment of time which I feel privileged to share is attainment of 'the former'. Not completely though, 'cause you grow and you change. If you're not changing (in a good way, if you get the point) then probably you aren't living. But from the former I definitely mean adopting all the good, or to be more accurate re-activating that person. Learning good things and denial of bad, self evaluation, all that which is necessary.
I may not have everything easy for me but for sure it all is not worth losing your virtues for :)



So, how you all have been?
One great thing I must share and appreciate is all the comments and words from you all in my absence at my blog. This really raised me up! :)
Thank you!



Comments

  1. Hola!!
    Hey Dearie,

    How are you? How was your exam??
    Missed you a lot!!
    Happy you're back! Cheers! :)
    Beautiful poetic lines... I am going to share your lines on My Friendship Facebook page along with ur blog link and credits :) :D

    P.S.- I've made some privacy settings at my blog... only few selected readers are allowed to read my posts. I've already sent you an invite..please check your mail and do accept it :)

    Thanks for visiting Flourishing Flair. Happy me :)

    Take care!
    Keep on Writing and expressing!
    Lots of Love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a bit better. A bit of hard luck I had chest infection just a day before exams started :$
      Problems in breathing missed one of my paper hoping it to be conducted soon and this year. Please do pray!
      Thank you very much for inviting me I have already accepted of course I love your blog :) <3
      And I am thankful you shared my words on your page it is an honor!
      I am truly blessed!
      Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. So happy to have you back! :'D
    I loved the poem.
    I don't seek perfection, either. I think while looking for perfection as a whole, we ignore so many qualities that are perfect and contribute to a perfect being. Plus, it's our faults, too that make us perfects. Being at peace with who you are is the most perfect satisfaction.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am Blessed, thank you! :D
      I completely agree with your point of view.
      Rare does one finds satisfaction in his shoes, and it is indeed a priceless blessing. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts