According to her, " If one is going to expect too much from life they will definitely end up wrecked!"
I smiled. "Not necessarily! Circumstances lead you to this end. You do not expect but may be the sudden out burst of events and uncertainties create this haze around your mind that you can not simply help feeling sad."
Pause.
I," You have never really faced life..... And I wish for you to never encounter 'that face' of it!"
She in her perfect - I do not get you, my point is my point, do not force your thoughts on me tone-," I am telling you the LOGIC (her favorite sentence, which I get to hear a lot). If you have something coming your way and you do not have anywhere to go, you can not dig your face in the mud waiting for the moment to pass, you just CAN'T help it. And when you can't help it why worry for it. Instead be productive and find distraction elsewhere."
I in my typical irritated tone, " I never understand your LOGICS!! You see there is something called FEELINGS and there is something like FEELING the present and fearing the upcoming when you know it is a ditch one step backward and a blind well one step forward to where you stand! Mind goes astray thinking!"
"Think less.", she said.
"Like I can help it!"., I muttered.

P.S I love it when we both are annoyed at one another :P

Comments

  1. She has a point you know, if something is supposed to happen it will, and it will prolly have the same outcome no matter what we do. But then it doesn't means we should ignore it completely, everything leaves a reaction and absorbing that, I think that is the really chore.
    Ps. We can never help thinking less now can we Ph? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reason why I rarely come to terms with her perception and views. It is like turning a dumb fold to your surrounding sometimes. One can not simply stay aware and calm at the same time. Optimum comes, limits exceeded, you have to take a note. Part of human nature!
    P.S. Hahahaha haina? It is like asking for something impossible :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey just dropped in to say that I tagged you, and have awarded you . Hope to read the answers soon :)

    http://adreamygal.blogspot.in/2013/02/dreamy-time.html

    Sorry, can't help it. that's the rule. I got to post in my link, and inform you :P

    And my comment is here is still due :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! No problem, I am glad. I'll surely check out the link right away :D
      Thank you very much and congratulations to you :)

      Delete
    2. Congo .. So here I am, back, tho lil late :P

      Well, your friend, at her place is completely right, but then we (I am including myself, coz we both belong to same 'category' :P) are complex. Thinking (read over thinking) is like oxygen to us, we just can't help it. Ya, its, true reacting n thinking positive (and blah blah) is the right way, but as you said, we behave from heart, and not from mind.And heart seldom listens to us, or our feeble mind. But then we do learn to deal (or rather live ) wiht it somehow, right?

      Delete
    3. Absolutely!
      You just cannot help it or change the habit. People who are sensitive or who feel too much are like that.
      That's why me and my fried always share opposite opinion on almost all matters :P
      This logic is so called for me.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts