SIGHS


Of course the experience since last two three years has been tragic and it has taken away every charm I used to have once I have seen people turn to barbarians, who "appear cultured" they behaved savage, betrayal in the name of relations and worst when they are your first relations.
Sighs.
And the state of my mind currently is, too exhausted like it swelled in frustration and I can' take it anymore, just that one more blow and my head is going to explode. Constantly I am seeking refuge, trying to hide myself from everything and everyone and the more I try to run away the from life keeps showing its bloody face in front of me. I ditched my classes because I was too lost to concentrate and too tired to bear the professors speak, my room exhibits me. A MESS.
I used to blame myself for ruining everything, that is not the case. LIFE itself had been treacherous, not on my side in the battlefield, like an opponent, whenever I try to stand up it strikes from God knows where. I had one thing strong, my faith!
Nothing of it is left....
Nothing of me is left......

Comments

  1. Life takes a turn every now and then,true.But the best escape from it's bitterness is when we turn to Allah which keeps you and your faith strong. He is the best listener and He's got ways to make things better.
    i really hope that you create all the happiness you are able to create and remove all the misery you are able to remove soon.
    best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts