It is not that life is completely a depression zone for me. It is just that I feel too much and I end up thinking too much and then...... result is some serious, sad, melancholic post always. One thing that is true, that as soon as I left teenage things never really were the same. I was an irresponsible, carefree, happy-go-lucky kind of person. Of course you can never be like that throughout your life?
I discovered new relations -not that I got married or engaged :P- but new relations as in new people who support you like you belong with them, sometimes even more than your blood relatives. They are there when nobody is! I felt like I did not know all these years how life truly is. It was like a daze, my days and nights were like and dream or something and then snap *welcome to the real world*. It really took time to stand firm and steady and visualize things from a different prospect. You're all grown up! Not that I am firm at my grounds at the moment, the state is I really do not know where I am heading to, but I figured I must keep moving forward. Forward is where I belong no matter how magnetic my past is, I keep drifting into it time to time, but I must come out of it and LIVE.
I always seeked adventures, and I found one in form of LIFE itself I guess =)
So when people come and comment, "you are not the same person." They always refer to my previous kiddish state, now that I am more serious and more thoughtful and more quiet, I feel fine with it too.
Things change, they should change.


So, do not feel bad when you get to read some sad stuff every now and then, it is my frustration coming out time to time. I need to get my head fixed every now and then :P
Besides my blog is my place where I feel comfortable.

P.S. Pardon my Irregularity at your sites. Uni started, I hope you figured it out =)

Comments

  1. Life is quite frustrating at times! and its good to give the frustration a way out!:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts