Some Crazy Post...

Do you know what it feels like loving someone that's in a rush to throw you away?
Do you know what it feels like to be the last one to know the lock of door has changed?

~ Enrique

Well the lock never matched with the key of mine, the door was never open.

You are my fire, the one desire
~BSB

I regret knowing that. Desires break you from inside really bad. BSB should have wrote a line on this too.

I was enchanted to meet you!
~Taylor

Well, I still am. The spell never breaks.

Its only words and words are all I have to take you heart away...
~Boyzone

I have no chance. A lot of words but no chance at all. Not good enough :)

I've been to many different places,
And I've seen so many pretty faces, but baby
No one ever comes close to you. 

~JLS

Trust me, I have never ever noticed any one. Just that face... never mind. Whatever.

Quit playing games with my heart
~BSB

...........

Well the first time I saw you, on a cold winter's day.
I was trapped between heaven and hell.
And I really tried hard to escape from your eyes, 

but my heart was too weak and I fell.... 
For you.
~Chris Norman

True story. Enough said.

I will always love you....
~ Whitney Houston

With all my heart...




Comments

  1. Beautiful post. Not crazy at all. And your words echo my thoughts so well. It's like we're all living the same damn story. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! :P You must be aware then what agony and frustration the situation causes. Glad you can relate :D

      Delete
  2. Some of the lyrics come from my favorite songs. I cannot relate to them but I like to sing them anyways. You seem to have had some hard luck with love and the likes. It makes me wary of this thing called love. 0﹏0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post, all nice songs. Like the way you've expressed your feelings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. all of them great songs =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts