Whispered.

Something out of my drafts which I am sharing. I do not know why I always end up writing romantic posts. Don't remember when I wrote this one.

I whispered,
nada es más mío que le (nothing is more mine than you!)
I love the way your eyes betray,
You see, what you hold in your heart,
Is opposite of what you portray.
There is nothing to hide, nothing to fear,
Nothing in the world, I hold more dear,
Nothing and no one matters any more,
What else do you want, just to be sure?

Curious enough?

Astonished and pleased?
How do I know,
Of how you feel?
I love to look straight in those eyes,
You can, but not them, can truly hide,
The questions of yours, affection there is,
Mutual feelings do exists.

So quit with the riddles,
And games you play.
Silent and distant,
How long will you stay?
I am waiting for the world to know,
To everyone I want to show,
What's mine is mine,
Priceless and divine!
Together we will soar to stars.
Que nuestro amor florecer y brillar
(let our love flourish and shine)


Comments

  1. this is so cute! wow. you can write romance really well! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely poetry :) you so beautifully portrayed the love & emotions involved... Great! Take care


    Tanya
    fellow blogger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I am glad you dropped by. Please, Do Keep visiting :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts