Unlock

I never really cared, wishing to have a rewind, pause, fast forward button.
No rewinds, memories have their own charm.
No pause, moment should last. You never know next moment can hold so much more. And about fast forward.......
No way. Present is much much more better.

Desires are strange. I am not talking about any materialistic ones here, the feeling oriented ones. They bring out a whole new person out of you eventually, changing your prospect. May be changing what you once believed and changing your entire set of mind related to something.
Yes, I too desire. Desire for??

Never mind.

Just that my view for the fast forward has changed a bit. Although I am content with my present. Peacefully handling it. Sometimes, the scenario is such, I think of what I badly want, I wish to have a sneak peek just to see if I am ever going to live the moment. Or if it is that an illusion which I am holding my fingers crossed for.

I believe it will. I fear it won't, I'm drowned with the thought more and more.

Truly, madly, deeply... Yes! That much.

Comments

  1. Here is something practical and full of Wisdom thought you shared.
    P.S.- I like this new font :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts