I noticed



I noticed ~ I was losing my mind, my thought, myself in the intensity of those magnificent eyes.


I noticed ~ I was drifting away, from head to toe, overwhelmed, pleased and loving the fact that I am ME.


I noticed ~ The way my heart captured every word and was screaming inside, you are mine?



I noticed ~ That sudden change, some sudden winds, some sudden moods, that smile, that polite and soft tune.


I noticed ~ There was something about today, draining my doubts and fear away.



I noticed and felt and here I am re-living every bit of today. You and I far far away, not knowing if it really exists beyond my thoughts.


I noticed I never wanted to but absent mindedly I fell too!!!!!!!!!


Comments

  1. MY GOD

    *speechless* THIS! ... Is beautiful.. Love it Ph :)
    you are awesome...
    and........... you know what I mean :)
    besta luck <3
    love
    *keep writing*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww :)
    Beautiful!

    Its something creative kinda you come up with this...
    Cute cute! love feeling :)

    Keep Exploring, sharing!
    Lots of Love

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts