I and Y makes Me and US?

Hey hey!

Liking the new look of my blog? *shows off*
Well, I wanted to give this place a bit dreamy, fantasy kind of feeling. The lost feeling, the enchanting look :P
That is how this blog and its posts are. Nothing special just the flow of thoughts I express every now and then.

Well IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Aaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmm llloooovvviiinnnggg itttt <3 br="br">
Mhhmmmmmmmmmmm......
I am feeling in my senses right now :P I would like to mention my two friend Iqra and Yusra. This post simply goes out to them.


Yeah, same old guys. You are too busy but I never forget you :$ Miss you so much! Here's a hug. <3 br="br">

I hope you both are fine. You know, tip top, sweet and killing like you are :P *buttering totally*
I hope you are happy NO MATTER WHAT!


Eerrr... My heart is not this ugly but it belongs to you two too you know :P

Well, I can not continue being more ridiculous on my website but Ilove you okay.
I was missing you guys so much thought to tell you this in a crazy crazy way.
*hugs*

Comments

  1. ILoveYou meri motaaalllllloooo... Ilysm!!!! I swear. :''D
    And we are never busy for you. And you know that kaminiiiiee <3
    Aaahhhhhhh. *feels special* ^.^
    <3 *hugs you back*
    Imissyoumore Ph. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not crazy but a cute way to express Love :)
    ''I and Y makes Me and Us'' Liked the title. And yes, your blog speaks of fantasy of emotions.. where only you Speaks of :) :)

    Stay Smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am all for fantasy! Love the new look of the blog. It's like I have opened a box and been transported into a magical world. ✯◡✯

    I like that happiness flowchart.

    How sweet of you to dedicate such heartwarming feelings to your friends. It's great that you cherish them.
    Keep expressing! ^◡^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!
      thank you for liking the theme :)
      Glad to have you back here :)
      Thanks once again :)

      Delete
  4. Its quite dreamy :) I liked it .. nah .. lovedddd it :) the fonts gives a dreamy touch :)And that was a cute way of expressing your love :) Overall a sweet post that refreshed me after a tiring day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for liking the theme and post :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts