A change? Tagged!!!

First of all I am sorry for being here only on weekends :$
Remembering my past semester experience when I did not show up until the day of my last viva and keeping in mind my not-so-awesome routine and the realizing that I am getting a boring boring boring person facing *Being An Engineering Student Crises* all day, I decided to take out time for things I love to do rather than just doing things I am forced to do (like assignments! We get them a lot!*Sighs*). So fair enough?



Aaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddd....... I have something to share *show off rather*! :P
A new award added to my page Awards :)

*happy dance*


VOILA!!

                           

Grateful to dear Sui for honoring me :) Thank you very much! :)


And there is more. A tag post which was due on me. *tag post after a long long time!! 'yey' :D*Finally I got an opportunity to post something other than my typical gloomy posts thanks to Sui :)
Stating the rules first;
  • If you are tagged/ nominated you have to post 11 facts about yourself.
  • Then you answer the 11 questions the tagger has given you & make 11 questions for the people you are going to tag.
  • Tag 11 more Blogger.
  •  Tell the people you tagged that you did.
  • No tagging back. 
  • The person you tag must have less than 200 followers.
Mhmm..
So here it goes.

ELEVEN FACTS ABOUT ME

  • I love rain! There is something magnetic, something soothing about this season that I never get bored of rains!

(One of my favorite lyrics. This line from TSwift's song never escape my mind)
  • Topping the list of things I can not resist is ICE-CREAM;

(Anytime, anywhere!!)
  • My laptop, my life!

(Totally addicted)
  • I have never been slim and smart in my life :P

( My Aunt mistook this picture to be one from my childhood.
 I was actually like this and no big difference now :P)

  • TRUST! The issue!

  • Whenever I meet people, I notice their eyes first. Eyes can never be wrong about who the person really is.


  • I ignore people. As in when outside, anywhere I mostly do not pay attention to the people I do not know. I prefer noticing the place, environment etc. I am a very reserve being.
  • Camera and Photography ------> <3 <3 <3

  • I matter things that I should not! Reason why I get hurt frequently. I am teaching myself to not pay heed  to anything.

  • I am never without kajal. Exception is the day I oversleep and am already running late to properly dress up in the morning :P

  • I am not a perfectionist. Thank God!

ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS BY SUI

  1. Have you ever visited a zoo?
    Twice or thrice in my childhood. Not more than that.
  2. Do you think it's reasonable to keep animals behind cages simply for you amusement? 
    Reason why I haven't been there more often. It is not right to separate animals from their habitat.
  3. It is raining heavily, you have to rush home but alas you forgot to bring an umbrella. What would your reaction be?
    I will not bother myself for an umbrella. You know the answer if you've read my #1 fact :D
  4. You promised to take your mom shopping on Friday. The same day your best friend who relocated to a different city came to visit and asked you to accompany her/him the entire day. What would your priority be? {Emotionally blackmailing your mother is not an option.}
    My mother is not a going-shopping type of person, so she would't plan such a thing. I'll probably be with my best friend.
  5. What's more important: to have many followers who rarely visit your blog OR to have few followers who regularly visit your blog.
    Who read your posts and actually understand what you are trying to say, matter.
  6.  Would you buy a latest gadget even if you do't need it? {Assuming that you have more than enough money to buy.}
    I will not waste money on something I do not need.
  7. How will you react if I say that I am standing in front of your house right now?
    I will be excited and I'll panic at the same time :D Panic because it is a habit. I panic a lot at uncertainties and unexpected events that occur! :$ :P
  8. What does it mean if we say that a person is cool?
    To me a person is cool when he/she stands for his decisions, for what's right and go for his dreams without caring for what the people will say.
  9. Can you call a person your friend even if you have never seen her/him in physical form?
    Umm...... this is the most difficult question :$
    Friend is someone who cares and whom you can trust.
     
  10. What is the importance of having a romantic relationship in your life?
    I have never had an experience with love or romantic relationship so I can not assume anything right now.
  11. What's the most boring thing in the world for you?
    Well. that depends on mood. These days the most boring thing ever for me is the lecture of one of my female teachers :P Time seems to be getting nowhere in her class LOL
QUESTIONS BY ME
  1. What is the place you desire the most to visit?
  2. What is your favorite season and why?
  3. What will you prefer: A lie to save someone from being hurt or honesty for best advice and opinion.
  4. How do you like to spend your Sundays (offs)?
  5. What is your priority? Partying with acquaintances or spending time with one real friend?
  6. What is life in your views?
  7. One song lyric you like the most?
  8. 90's music or what-ever they create now, you choice is?
  9. What is your biggest regret?
  10. How do you celebrate your happiness?
  11. Three things you can not imagine living a day without?
I like to tag;

eva
ITM
YTM
Momina
firefly
And the latest entry Eddie :P
And rest anyone who reads liebster blog post for the first time :)

Comments

  1. Congrats! thanks for tagging me! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thank you very much :D

      Delete
    2. lol and u will never find me without kajal too =D

      Delete
  2. Thank you for doing this post! ^.^
    I find you to be a cute and charming person after reading those facts. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your answers.
    Glad to know more about you.

    Best of luck attending your lectures! ;D
    See you around! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :)
      Thank you a bunch for giving me a chance to do something off the typical posts I've been writing. I really enjoyed doing this :D

      Thank you for the compliment as well :)

      Delete
    2. And sadly yes, lectures :(
      Monday tomorrow :/ :D LOL
      Take care!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! It was nice to know more about you and like i said we are too similar! I LOVE LOVE LOVE RAIN!

    Thank you for tagging me, I'll do this soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! Rains <3 <3 <3 :D
      Thank you, I hope you enjoy doing this post as much as I did :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Dearie :)

    Congrats! for the Award! :) Yeyyyy!
    After reading your 11 facts I finds a lot of similarities! Most of them are same :D

    Liked your ans no. 8 ( Me too think the same way ) :)
    Stay Smiling Dear!
    Best best wishes to my sweet buddy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! :D

      Thank you :)
      Really? That is great. Friends do have a lot of things in common, I am glad you could relate :D

      No. 8 answer had a mistake it was supposed to be *without caring for* I corrected it just now :)

      Thank you soooooooooooo much! :D
      You too take care :)
      Have a nice week ahead :)

      Delete
  5. I LOVE your way of doing this tag post!! with images...so much more engaging. I will have to take some time out to do this tag...thanks btw.and finally i get to know you better!! [follow me on twitter!]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :)
      Take your time, no problem with that I myself did this post after a week delay.
      Are you on twitter??
      Link is not opening :$
      If you can, then repost your link here. I'll be glad to follow :)

      Delete
  6. and where the hell is my name :P that made me unhappy ..HMPH... don't tell me that you covered it in 'Everybody who reads this post' :P that will worsen it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all, thank you for gracing my blog with your presence after so long :/ Where have you been?
      I did not know you do tag posts seriously warna I would have tagged you as well :$ :D
      I can do it now too waisay and I have done :P
      *yey for the edit option* :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts