Already Yours!




I wish to be nothing but me,
When you're around,
I'm wonder struck and spell bound!
I'm speechless and lost,
In those magnificent eyes,
And that cute smile,
That light me up and takes me high,
Beyond the sky!!!!!!!


I wish to tell,
What I feel
But words escape me
And there is nothing left
But that moment I breathe
In presence of yours,
A perfect fantasy.
Just you and me!

I wish to know,
You love me like that,
The way I am,
My craziness!
And you feel it too
When you look at me,
That I am made for you!
This dream, I wish to be true!

Comments

  1. What a loving post! :)
    This one is just Awesome !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'aww' you are so romantic! lol. lovely post Ph_

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I feel when my love story is going to begin at that time I'll run out of words :P
      hahahaha
      Thank you :)

      Delete
  3. This is BEAUTIFUL PHUN!
    You are AWESOME <3 I wish to steal this :$

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      You can take it if you want.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts