Realizations??

Things I realized;


  • Honesty is indeed the best policy provided you are used to seeing faces and attitudes. People are just not used to taking the truth no matter how old or 'mature' they are!
  • Friends (or at least what they appeared until the realization dawned!) can back stab and choose a perfect time to do so, pushing you wayyy down. Ouch! Don't even ask me how much it hurts. But well, sooner or later you become thankful of knowing the reality, seeing what outcomes such "friendship" might have caused and its impact on your future. I am so blessed! Huh!


    LOL!
  • Everyone is fine the way they are and being ourselves is the best we can ever be. If anybody has a problem with it then they are definitely not the people you should pay attention to. I mean it! Advices are one thing and "issues" are other, if you get what I mean.

  • Winters are always soothing. Perfect time to remake yourself and heal!


  • Sometimes there is a serious lack of inspiration O_o
  • Being different is awesome but being misunderstood is tragedy.


  • Engineering is no joke. Which reminds me, I have gopt a few assignments for the coming week, a few quizes lined up and mechanics to understand! I should better end this post. *Sighs*



Have a happy Monday everyone :)

Comments

  1. Deep realisations, a constant learning in life.

    The third one is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. winters are also good if you dont mind getting fat...

    i dislike that about winters. great post...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one drawback I like to ignore :$
      *Sighs*

      Thanks :)

      Delete
  3. ahem...Interesting post to say the least :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the assignments. Really like ur template...very colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome her. Thank you for dropping by.
    Sure thing Google friend connect =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting.. I agree with all of them :) Its too bad that winter's almost over here!
    I have a giveaway on my blog.. it might interest you!

    Enter boticca.com giveaway, win $100
    ♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh... Here winter seem to last a bit longer than usual this year.

      Thanks for dropping by and I like your blog :)

      Delete
  7. I relate with all of your realizations. Especially this one : "Being different is awesome but being misunderstood is tragedy". And engineering is is not for the faint-hearted, that much I can say, haha.

    I have given you an award on my blog. Come check it out sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh... I'm glad you could relate :)
      LOL! faint-hearted, that is so true :P :D
      And that is extremely generous of you :)

      Delete
  8. Mhmm.. pleasure is all mine :) And thank you so much for following back :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all of your images and quotes :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts