Screams!


(I found this in my phone draft. Sometimes days are too rough, just like nowadays..)

Bright light, grey sky and silence outside but .......... but inside there are screams! To what seems and what appears the worst and more that is to come!  Where I am and where I am supposed to be??
Only if I could, I would free myself, that *me* which I have left strangled somewhere in time, which was the best of me! I paid the price and moved on...

Torn and....

Oh.. Why is it raining? Only this time it is not bringing ease, and love of rain died too! *Sighs* I used to love rain, but then this is not me?!




Comments

  1. Ye mausam phir aayenge, phir se subah bhi hogi, itni jaldi haar kaise maan rahe ho?

    Don't save such things in drafts (But then, such things do make good posts, how can one not keep them.)


    Cheers,
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pakoray banayo jaa kay, crybaby :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. khubsurat is the word ph for this write up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Mishi : I'm sorry for that :(

    @ Blasphemous : Hmm.. true :)

    @ xehra : hahahaa mujhe pakoray bananay nahi atay na :P :D

    @ mahlaqa : Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts