Semester Break

Hello there :)
Long time no see?!
Well, the thing is we have some serious load shedding, PMT burst and underground cable fault situation in Karachi. I say change the name from 'City of lights' to 'City of NO lights'. *hmph*
Plus, it sucks being dependant on generator for power supply for 24 hours, it makes a lot of noise. Though I must say HONDA rocks :D
 
Semester break is coming to an end *sad face*. It has been the best :D The youth gang (naughty youngsters of family, including myself :P) have been up to a lot ( up to no good elders would say most probably :P). Busy days, shopping trips, hours of discussions and plannings, days spent working out the plans, this and that had me occupied all the time. And since vacations started my younger brothers along with my cousins are bringing the entire place upside down. It's a chaos especially today :P Their batteries are fully charged. None stop cricket mania...Ughhh!! I don't know why don't they ever get bored.





Tomorrow is a BIG day :D We, 'the pals' are going to rock Tisho's place.. :D Can't wait!
Well this is it. I cleared my first semester :D Am not willing to go for my marksheet though LOL :P

Comments

  1. Hey, Ph!

    Been here after such a long while! Hope your vacations are going terrific. Mine are. :D I have a lot of catching up to do here, which I will soon enough, don't you worry!

    Lots of love,
    Tazeen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha congrats on you clearing the semester. Zahir hai who shares those result cards. They are always a mythical creature hahaha...


    youth gang sounds like awesome fun. power outages can really spoil the fun. Its really sad and annoying I am sure. :)

    like all good things vacations come to an end. hehe ..

    brothers will be brothers :D summer vacations hon or cricket na ho yeh kaisay ho sakta hai :P lol....

    what are you studying by the way ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL 'city of no lights'

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Tazeen : Hello :) I hope you are well.
    My vacations are going great :D

    It is so good to have you visit here. Thank you so much and welcome back =)Blessings sent your way <3

    @ Eddie : Thank you thank you :D Nahe wese mera tu mood nahe hota result check kerne ka ya marksheet lenay janay ka mostly my friends inform me about what I've scored :P lol

    Youth gang sure is great and a hell fun :D You bet ts annoying =/ But we deal with the situation any ways :D

    LOL @ good things. True that, I have to wait for six months for the next vacations, that's a long long time! =(

    Brothers! *sighs* Cricket *face palm* :P lol

    I am doing BE in Medical Engineering.

    @ herenownotforever : =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. enjoyed reading this post.semester break always seems too small :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Eddie : I am so not a darpok :P :D Already I know I'm gona pass so I do not bother to waste time checking for results online :D

    @ majworld : Yeah =/ And thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey! I also just got my sem break. Off till sep.
    happy holiz, cheers cheers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Habiba Younis : Hello there! Till sep? Cool!! Sadly, mine just ended =/ Enjoy hell lot in your free time =D
    And welcome to my blog, thank you very much for dropping by =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts