Tagged.


I was tagged to this post by Sidrah. Thank you very much girl :)  Well, so it is going to be all about me is it?? Hmm... here goes;


Food - Who doesn't love food?? :P
Color - Violet. I love almost all shades of purple, pink and blue. I like pastels too.


Animals - Ugh! Never a fan. But if I have to chose I'd go with horse and sea horse :P
Sports - My love for cricket recently died. Golf , tennis, badminton etc Indoors draught and carrom .
Dessert - Cup cakes, cakes, ice cream *hearts hearts*
Artist/Singer/Band - BSB, Enrique, etc etc Old is gold, I remember this in music. Classics of 80s are the best.

Pair of shoes - Boots  :D Nope, no pencil heels:D




Ouch.. Curse you google!




Outfit - Long shirts, A-lines, frocks, Kurtas with jeans.
Skinny jeans - Naahh!
Perfume - As long as I do not end up coughing I'm cool with that perfume :P LOL
Accessory - Bracelets and rings all time favorite :D I love earnings too. According to my grand dad I should walk miles away from jewellery shops :P LOL



City - Forget the city I want to go on a world tour :P :D Traveling fan
Hobby - Reading, blogging etc Most importantly add starring the roof :P J/k
Beauty product - Kajal (is a must!) and colorful eye pencils.
Snack- Mood factor counts for this one.
Holiday - Winter vacations :D
Movie - I watch movies for time pass or entertainment only. No categories.
Song - Words by boyzone.

Guilty Pleasures - Hanging out with friends, shopping, novels, talking non-stop for hours till somebody yells *muaf kerdo* :P LOL

Well I tag, SimranAn ordinary girl, Neeha =)

Comments

  1. HAHA. you seem very BROWN..like with the food, kajal, kurta and jeans lol, yea i would def stare you down if we really met and you were talking for hours!...lol

    -eva626

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fav animal is a horse too :D Thats why I have a pet Horse on My blog. His Name is Stardust :D.


    staring at the ceiling you mean :P *corrects her out of habbit* :P ...

    Cakes. :P YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to know about you :)
    Thanks for tagging me :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This tag tells a lot about you.
    Thanks for tagging.
    I will do it and let you know:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. coooooooooollllllllllllllll :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ herenownotforever : hahahaa :P Ohkay if we get to meet I won't talk this much in front of you, just in case :) :D

    @ Eddie : Horse is a very graceful animal :D I always wanted to tame an actual horse! *sighs*
    Awe!! Stardust is a cute cute name :D
    I purposefully wrote roof :P Thank you for the correction :P :D

    @ Simran : Pleasure is all mine :) <3

    @ Neeha : Mention not. You are most welcome :)

    @ mahlaqa : Oh yeah!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes stardust is the name of "son of black beauty". Its a novel i read back in the 90s. :D the name stuck.


    roof it is then :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think the best comment on this one is *muaf kerdo*..juz kidding :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wowwwwwwwwwwwwww............. intresting post <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Eddie : Oh.. I see :)

    @ majworld : LOL :P I think that too so no worries :D

    @ anummunaf : <3 Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your time, Princess ;-P Always lovely knowing the sweet "you" bit more! *hugie*

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Dua : *bows* Pleasure is all mine :D Thank you very much. *hugs you* Many wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts