Exams



We all get to give exams right? Exams in real life, practicality of days gets you stunned.



No! No! No!
No philosophy, I just meant those exams in which you have to study a lot and fear to flunk and get to read these thick books and bundles of notes and hear your Mom ask when ever she sees you in front of desktop, "Don't you have anything to study!"
.. and you go all guilty and leave the cyber world with a heavy heart. *sobs* ----> fake ones
Yeah! Those tough times.
So you see first semesters in form of shiny sword is hanging over my neck. And well, it is back to sleeplessness tension does that to me. I've lost my interest in all kind of activities ........ umm no may be not but you catch the point right??
And yeah to mention I've already started planning what I'm going to do in semester break :P All are the symptoms of exam-o-phrenia =p =D


 

(same condition:P)


So, all the award posts and tag posts are due on me until life gets back to normal . Thanks to everyone for visiting my blog, for reading my posts and for commenting  =)
Many prayers needed =)

Comments

  1. Best wishes and prayers for you, may you get success in deen, duniya and aakhirah ameen... :)
    Stay Blessed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww :-) Loads of luck N prayers for you, princess. Insha-Allah you are N you'll do great with these "books" - N yeah loved the last pic :-P that's how I used to study+sleep ;-) *hugie*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got done with an exam today. All the best with yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gudluck for the exams...after first semester u ll feel relaxd nd confident :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry, its just the first sem exams. You'll acclimatize soon and be numb. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry and concentrate towards your studies.. Good luck to you dear,
    Take care :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loads Of Wishes and Prayers for you :)
    Allah har mushkil mei kamiyabi dey.. Ammeen :)

    Tension nhi leney ka :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best of luck dear and I luv ur blog awesome template u've a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the best for your exams. Am sure you will pass them with flying colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol @examophrenia :)
    all prayers extended to bring fruition to ur aims amen :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My best wishes with u!! Do well!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. exams... torture and almost kill you =/

    all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you very much everyone :) I am really really blessed to have so many people wishing and praying for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. lol that is true.

    Couldn't help but notice the first picture :D ... I used it on the title page of my first ever assignment during my first semester of software engineering. Nostalgic. Seems like a long way back now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ Eddie : Oh! :) So this image took you back to memory lane? I was supposed to use it on an assignment but in the end we were asked to keep our reports simple, so I used it in a post instead :D
    Another fellow Engineer!! Awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. lol :D yeah all hail the IEEE haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts