Third Jan. This is life !


Date :  3rd Jan

I do not want to sound like a baby or anything but heeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ! Sometimes you just can not help it ! 
Drifting away in past that is.....
Tomorrow is my first day at University . OH BOY ! Oh My God !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Including many things , in my mind right now is an event from my school life . I was in sixth grade . I was standing in our class line , looking past the boundary towards the buildings ( my campus was surrounded by flats , it is a residential area basically ) . My favorite most thing to do in the morning  Either I used to look at the blue sky or at those buildings in silence , thinking mostly what my Mom would be doing at home ( Come on ! I was a kid =/ ) or revising the test in my mind . So , I was staring tirelessly , wondering . Just then a thought occurred to me . How long is it going to be when I'm going to stand over there ? ( this over there is the spot where 10th graders used to que up for the assembly . I loved that spot I do not know why ! ) .

* Four year ! *
* Sigh *
* Its a long time ! *
* But one day I'm going to be there ! *

Gosh ! Such a little thing it is . But so quickly the time flied ! I stood where I aspired to be , I shined as I wanted to , I lived what I aimed and ... And then it all past so quickly ! Time escaped out of my very hands ! Every moment I've lived is treasured .
And now , I'm stepping into another level of my labyrinth . Am I happy ? Am I ready ? Am I satisfied ?
All I know is there is yet another challenge and again I've my mother's prayers with me :)
..........................................................

Okay , this was something out of my diary ( I was sleepy , tensed a little bit while I wrote that ) . Thus I started the new scheduled life and it's been a week . Yes , I survived ! I hardly get time to write anything *frowns*
The tough courses have been keeping me so occupied plus it takes time to settle in a new place ! The long long lectures we get in two hour classes studying subjects other than my interests is hard don't you think ?? But not as hard ! ( in case of Biology it is rest all subjects are fine ) .  I enjoyed a lot . University life is so far awesome :D
I need to get used to the new routine after such a long break I guess .
I hope you all are doing fine . Winters are great . Do not get yourself a cold , it can last long ( been there , done that ! ) .

Oh yeah ! I wrote two odes in Biology lecture when everything was flying over my head :P I might post them :D Just a random post it is , for now .
The nerdy , studious me is back on track Yaayyyyyyyy :D

Comments

  1. haha..liked the post..all the excitement and passion for study at start of uni :)..it vl fade away with time :p..anyways gudluck and have a great time at uni..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Princess, these next coming years will also fly away soon, so live them for ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehehe! I remember feeling the same this time last year, when I got into university. :D

    It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha :D
    *like* like*
    :)like i always say 'we'l get used to it' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ majworld : The passion existed only in thoughts there has been a lesser attempt to put them in action , thus many lectures in pending to revise :(
    LOL ! :D Thank you very much =)

    @ Blasphemous : Right you are ! Thank you =)

    @ Tazeen : Yes , in all it is amazing :)
    Thank you =)

    @ Anonymous : Ah ! *you know* =p =D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts