Random again

Okay look so what I have my University open tomorrow , I still love Friday . I used to love it before because it is followed by two days off but now I love it because I get off way early on Friday as compared to other week days :D We'll be having two sessions of Introduction to Bio-Medical Engineering including with Chemistry and two sessions of Biology plus there is a Chemistry and Biology quiz coming up . I have only Sunday to prepare . The problem here is Library is not issuing books yet ! I'll be doing the preparations from lectures only .
I made lots of friends and we got our first project of Phsiology . This week as compared to the last one was better I guess ! I am trying my best to get back on track , to do something other than studies especially blogging and my novel reading ! =S
I hope everyone is doing awesome =) Winters , I'm loving them ! :D

Comments

Popular Posts