Says Me


Not that there are no words left and not that there hasn't been anything to say ! There has always been a lot , just that I've found myself so already occupied , so spell bound , lost may be , in presence of yours , to speak ........ Words , they escape my mind and all but I've found myself too captured to express what's been brimming in my heart , for always there has been a heart beat missed !

Well actually not like that . Sorry about such a start , please forget or ignore the above para . Thank you !

Now , where was I ????

Oh yeah ! Let me tell you , there is absolutely no precaution in the world that can prevent you from getting a cold ( for me atleast there isn't *sigh* ) . Not every season starts this rough like these winters have =/ Usually , I am all pleased with the dry , chilly wind and creepy , long nights of winters ( not exactly creepy , I just wanted to use that word :P ) . I'm a fan of winters you know and apart from the fact that I've been coughing my lungs out past few days ( O_o not exactly but worst I meant , you see ! ) , I still love 'em . And still though I'm a victim of this cold , I've been feeling a little better , enough to blog read and publish a post .

A few days to go till my University classes start and a few days until new year too * least excitement for new year* . And yeah , I'm nineteen now . I got this *new flash* by a friend who said , " you'll be stepping out of teens you know ! " . So I was like " So ! " . I mean , it doesn't really matter . Like it would if one is capable of seizing time rushing out of one's hand , but not to me . As much as I can and could , I've enjoyed my teens especially past two years have been a blast ( have I mentioned college ROCKS ?! ) . So , BIG DEAL ! I told this all to her to which she replied with a HMMMMM ...................

I think that's pretty much it . Nothing new =/ I hope to get all better soon . And heyyy ! I hope you all are well too :D *Smiles*

Comments

  1. Hey there, Princess! :D

    I hope you get well soon. I love winter this time around. It's beautiful. I've been sneezing and spreading germs everywhere but I'm allergic so it's not the weather's fault!

    College does rock. Too bad I spent too little time there. Still, one can always create new memories.

    You're going to love university. One feels all "grown-up" over there. It's like you're finally in charge of everything you do. Sometimes you'll wish for somebody to lend a hand but it's usually quite alright. I used to the baby at college but now, at univ., I'm the one handling my friends. :D So it'll bring positive changes in you too!

    I don't know why but I felt like writing this really long comment. It's morning and I have loved mornings all my life so I guess I'm feeling real chirpy.

    The best part during my freshman year was getting rid of the uniform. :D But as the year passes by, you'll become careless about what you wear so don't worry about not having a large wardrobe, if you're worrying about it, that is. :P

    Sheesh. I better zip my mouth now. Hehehe... take care, love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love winters too...Get well soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have paradox feeling about winter:D
    Get well soon..And yeah college as well as those days ROCKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. get well soon nd take gud med. Hakeem allah dita is the best in the mkt :p..kidding..nd 19..kiddddd still..:p..keep safe from cold..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey you are a young gaal =D just 19 xD.I'm pretty older than you :D almost 4 years!!
    stay safe from cold but agree you cant always protect yourself from it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have been waiting all week for a new post!!
    Oh dear,u were ill and i didn't know...my apology.Take care of yourself bhae!
    When the weather changes,one should be cautious.Next time be careful.Winters,seemed boring to me because i always catch cold.but this year,i'm enjoying em to the fullest..no cough,no cold!! yay me!!:P :D
    Get well soon,sweetheart. :)

    NiNeteEn!!! o_O i didn't know that you're older than me..awww :O :P :D

    CoLLegE...aah!those days,those memories...they are engraved in my heart <3

    dont worry!Insha Allah you will get well in no time :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tum tou beta philosophy main masters kar leteen =P I can't wait for your uni to start :D lol, even I am excited for you. . .heheh

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Tazeen : Enjoyed your comment :D Right you are , indeed one can always create memories :) I like the end of December when it gets really cold ( enough for those belonging to Karachi ! ) and it really is beautiful . I love the winter's sun too :D

    I'm getting more excited , already I can't wait for it start ( half of me does , the other half is really going o miss the idleness :P ) ....

    Lets see how my experience goes as the freshman , I have been worrying about certain * whats * and * ifs* but ... in the end we'll see :) :D

    Feel free to say and comment as much and as long as you like , after all you're my sister :D I am always pleased to have you here :D And of course I need advises too :)

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ An Ordinary Gal : Thank you :)

    @ Neeha : lol :D Thank you :) College is indeed the most AWESOME period of life ever lived ! :)

    @ majworld : Hakeem allah dita =p hahaha ye kahan pae jatay hen ?? :P :D j/k
    Thank you very much :)

    @ ReeBz : *young girl* -----> I love the sound of that :) My all respect to you then :D
    Thank you very much :)

    @ Anonymous : And after posting I wait for comments from you just like that :) :D <3 Apology accepted buddy :D Were not exactly , still the traces are left :( Ah , well ! Good thing you are not having a rough time :) ( that's because I prayed :D ) .

    Oh COME ON :P You know that ! you were the youngest after all :D :D

    Thank you very much ! :) *hugs you back*

    @ xehra : hahaha .. that is something my few friends still suggest :P :D I can feel your excitement through the lines :D
    *counting days left in orientation*
    It is till a long wait =/ =p

    ReplyDelete
  10. First of all, get rid of cold soon, the sooner the better. I tend to fall for it on a regular basis. My friends often taunt me that I am from a hill station and still catch cold so frequently, that my body should be tuned to such situations.

    I like winters. In school (holidays), winters is the only time I did not catch the morning and evening colds. Because, I never left bed that time. :)

    Get well soon.

    Cheers,
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Blasphemous : Trying to get rid of it , I am amazed how the antibiotics sometimes fail =/ =S

    Ah , about winter , you've said it right ! :D

    Thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. :D yes i did know :P just teasing you,being naughty ;)
    giving people the wrong impression is soo much fun :P ;) :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Anonymous : How many people you've fooled so far ???? :P ;p I totally wana know :P :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts