Another year ....




I do not regret . There is nothing to regret ! Some ups and downs . The falls , mighty indeed , but in the end they've taught valuable lessons . My failure , something that struck and stung badly then but now if I see , my decline was a very first step towards victory ( hopefully!) . The stair case never ending may be but I am climbing it . The upcoming is still a mystery but I know where I am going !


The things I longed for , some unfulfilled desires , some ungranted wishes may be but I got more than what I wished for and better than what I aimed ! I am surrounded with blessings which I should be thankful of rather than being ungrateful for what I never had !



My prayers which were answered or unanswered , I am sure they were listened . He was aware of everything I wanted . I was praying when He was testing me and I was in tears when He was forgiving and blessing me and in heart I was whispering the secrets when He was hearing me ! Never was I alone , all I needed was a belief and firm faith !

All was as temporary as any of the seasons . The changes which occurred , not have been pleasant at time but necessary and now that I'm glad they did !


In the end , happiness is all that should be remembered . I should ave learned this before though ! The memories , very precious which I've treasured and more than that I'm pleased to have lived such grand moments !



New friends which I made , old friends I have , all are very special people . I am thankful to them for making me laugh , for all the support in my tough times . Good company is one of the blessings lucky people have and yes , I am lucky in this regard .



Who knew time will fly this quickly that another year is about to end , with in a week or so ! With a satisfied heart , happiness , smile , a little curiosity I welcome another year , I'm ready to live and to write what will turn history !



Regards , blessings for everyone !

Comments

  1. uni jane se pehle maths complete, 7 din pehle hi new year ka analysis..lgta hai time is moving ahead for u..may be u hve put 4 cells in ur clock instead of two or if u see time on mobile, u hve overcharged it..:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Template..Yes all we should remember is the happiness..
    Hope 2011 also gifts you with wonderful memories..
    Take care..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loads of smiles N Blessings for you, princess :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ majworld : hahahaa :P :D Maths kahan complete . Tension hai full =S Umm .. my clock is sahe aik dam :P Bus wanted to write something to change people's prospect and they might welcome the new year with a relieved and happy heart :)

    @ Neeha : Thank you :) Amen and I hope the same for you ! Thank you so so much :)

    @ Dua : Many wishes for you dear :) Thank you very much :)

    @ sm : Same to you :) Welcome and thank you very much !

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the post!!
    i salute your optimism!! <3
    life isn't easy, i know.but optimism is all we need :)people help but,like you said its HIM who's to be thanked :)
    cheers to you.
    wish you a successful new year.
    P.s:btw,the new layout is hot!! :) i'm head over heels in love with it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Anonymous : Sometimes it is hard to learn from what I myself say . There are times when I want to deny myself , I want to over look everything ! *sighs*
    ( I want to say more on that :P Haey ! )
    He is always with us , belief is all we need :)
    A very happy year to you . May you face the happiest times , be cherished and loved . Amen .
    P.S. It took my eyes go O_O while searching over 280 pages of blogger themes and VIOLA . I go what I needed :P I am in love with it too ! :D LOL @ i'm head over heels in love with it ;).. I mean ahhahahaa :P :D Really ??
    Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this post somehow befits you, so sweet and dainty mashaAllah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yea really!!trust me its hot :)
    it'l be helping u get more *head peeks* :)
    enjoy <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Princess, while reading this post, it felt like I was reading a handwritten note written in ink on a paper. Don't know why, but it did. Wish you a very happy new year and a life full of colours and joys.

    Cheers,
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Bessy : Thank you :)

    @ Anonymous : Thank you :)

    @ Blasphemous : Is there some mistake in the post ?? :S I am confused .
    Thank you very much . Same wishes for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. No, there was no mistake at all, none that I could notice. The writing style, I guess, it was.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Being positive is very important in our lives. So I wish you always stay positive.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Blasphemous : hmm ... I see . I'll try to improve more . Thank you :)

    @ Talha : Rightly said . Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts