News Flash :D


Sorry about that ! I haven't been blog reading lately but I'll catch up soon :)

It happens at times that even the tiniest events and happenings can drive me hell excited and it is quite difficult to word my actual feelings and thoughts until the effervescence settles =p =D
And same is happening these days . I feel like the happiest person on planet earth ( and Jupiter too :P ) . Admission in N.E.D has been the recent change :D

OMG ! Like I have been so worried for nothing :P

It is so easy for me to stay tensed and sleepless , I mean seriously if you believe me the day I returned from my interview , had my seat confirmed I slept like I'd been up for ages =/

So ......

*drums*

I did it :D

I'll blog about it all in a proper way and in detail soon . And since it is only a month left of my *freedom* I have this list planed of things to do before I become a nerd :P ( or not we'll see :P ) .

Medical Engineer to be then :D *yeyyy*

P.S. Many congratulations to Anonymous , Sun , Tish for making it there too , for constant support and guidance and being there with me all the time :)

P.P.S. Many Eid greetings to all :)

Comments

  1. Wow.. so you are in NED =) congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Congrats ;-) see, you worry for nothin :-P

    Eid Mubarik to you N your family, Blissful life ahead :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey great :D...gudluck for being a bio medical engineer.its really an upcoming field..many congrats..nd ya enjoy ur time till u start..eid mubarik..hve fun..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey many congratulations to u!! And Happy Id too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You find awesome people at the Med. engg. I know many. :D Congratulations once again, sis! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ nZ! : yup :D thank you :)

    @ Dua : thank you :) And yup a very blessed Eid for you too :) Many wishes sent your way :)

    @ majworld : I chose it myself :D All my teachers are happy at medical engineering :D thank you so much :) Have a wonderful eid :)

    @ Shail : thank you :)

    @ Blasphemous : thank you :)

    @ Tazeen : I am looking forward to meeting new people there :D that's cool sis :D
    Thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow wow wow!!!
    CongrAtulaTiOnS once again :))
    i'm sure you'l find awesome people there and will have fun with them ;) :P
    happy happy happy!!!
    yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Anonymous : Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aap ka NED main daakhla hogaya? Mubarak hoo =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Shaheryar Hasan : Welcome to my blog :D Jee mera admission ALLHAMDULILLAH N.E.D men hogaya :D Thank you very much for that :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGGGG!!! I am so sorry I couldnt congratulate you earlier.....I just didnt get the time to check what you guys have been upto. Sorry :(.....but nevermind this is like major news!!! Eeeeeekkk!! I am sooooooo excited and happy for you. Imagine what you'd be feeling!! Congratulationssss!!! All the best for the coming few years. Though there will be full on studying involved but if its what you wanted and dreamed of, the studying wont matter. At the end of the day you'll be Princess Med. Engineer! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ hera k : *hugs* Thank you thank you thank you :D that was the best wish ever ! :D
    It is okay I know you've been busy a lot and I am glad you dropped by :) My blog missed you ! :)
    My excitement is the same as yours :D Yup its going to be really hectic but in the end its a dream come true and inshallah I won't let you down , for sure I'll be the Princess Med. Engineer :P :D *Inshallah*
    Thank you like a huge one , you know I am really happy to see your comment and that was very very sweet of you :)
    *Many wishes and prayers for you*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts