BIRTHDAY BLAST :D

So sorry for the delayed post but hey you know I was with you all the time and then what fled my mind :P :D

Today was the day eighteen years back when you turned *one day old* :D And till then and now and for the coming million years we will celebrate your big day , each bringing a new memory and something special for you :D

My sweet , charming , innocent and lovely Tish , wishing you the best of both worlds , luck , happiness and joys forever :)
I hope you had a blast :D



Many things that I am blessed with includes a precious circle of friends by my side . For every day that you've spread colors in our lives *thank you* and for all the times I and F had hit you on your head *no sorries* :P You know that's our love :D
Wish you a bright future ahead :)

Comments

  1. @ Ria : Thank you :)

    @ majworld : Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnk u vry much for the post :)
    it ws the best day. i dnd expectng k itna maza aae ga ;) it really ws a blast....
    lv u adorables ;) missin u all...
    n thnx for cuming, it wouldn't have been as much fun without u all ;) *huggies
    n congratulations... em vry happy for u :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Nisha : No thanks girl ! Great to be a part of that wonderful day :)
    And hey thanks a lot :P I still can not believe it !:P lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. awe <3
    such a cute post :)
    i miss that day :)
    love you all <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Anonoymous : Thank you :) I miss that day too ! Love you <3 :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts