the beginnings of what ended well .... may be....

Every season last . Never it is that the spring persists for long and nor does autumn . There is an end to everything , happiness or sadness . Ofcourse the time of glooms seem to be never ending and it may appear there is no light and all that but again it is a mere falsehood too ! Through our chagrin we get blind to see the good hidden in every worst situation , betterment to be . Never it is that life is unfair I guess ........

I was so sure of being trapped in the strong fist of nothingness ! I knew no way out ! Everyday I felt more down and everyday I cried over things being so uncertain , I being hurt and I being lost ..... All I knew that I've become a victim of darkness which is never ending but I never knew when two hands lift me up and made me realize there are more colors of life other than the shades of blue , other than what I was taking it to be ! Those hands were of God ofcourse . I now realize what an ungrateful being I am =/ Turns out leaving things in His hands is the best of all !

~' The faith in you my lord(Allah) just got more firm ! Love you ! ' ~

Yes , to mention I'm glad to have the lost me back :D It is a shinning star I have to catch after all .... And you know what ?! I'm so totally on it !! :D Like always I believe to have that star ......



*Cheers*

Comments

  1. love the breath taking images..
    your word are divine.
    Happy Friday!

    awards/treats 4 u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely illustrations and whattay motivational text! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a lovely post. <3
    There is always a star shining
    somewhere,up there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pics were angelic...loved the post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gudluck and enjoy ur new phase :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful!! and loved those lovely images!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol! Good luck with your lost personality...

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Jingle : Thank you very much dear :)

    @ Sarah : =D thank you

    @ Komal Ali : thank you :)

    @ Anonymous : thank you :) Right you are ... but then a fear of living in the afterglow may be I will never have my star and hope seems to be parallel to any fear , for there is some part of me sure to have it ! :)

    @ Ria : thank you :)

    @ majworld : thank you :)

    @ ReeBz : thank you :)

    @ Salman : *lost personality* no more ( I corrected a perception of mine , I used in my past post ) ...... Thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely...
    watever is lost, but we must never lose the faith!!

    Gud luck
    Shail

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmm..then the hope should overshadow the fear :)
    the star belongs to you and so you should not fear but believe :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Shail : true :) Thank you !

    @ An Ordinary Gal : Welcome to my blog :) Thank you very much :)

    @ Anonymous : TRULY * the star belongs to me * :) Well said ! love you <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. QUIET MOTIVATING :)

    i am a new follower :)

    hope you like my blog

    http://www.wiseshe.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ anamika : Welcome to As I Observed ! Thank you so much :) Will visit your blog soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts