Awesome Sunday :)

Ohkay ....

First of all being philosophical comes in horoscope and being poetic in nature , it is not my fault I swear :p I wanted to write about my Sunday but then my mood turned all melow and I posted 'Memories' instead =p lol

Hmm .... Last Sunday went awesome :D As I announced " Aaj khana men banao ge " my naughty brothers cracked a huge laugh while my sister *coughed* and mom went all "What the ?!" on me . ( I felt embarrassed , was it that shocking ?!! )

Dad arrived just on perfect timing . As soon as he entered my mom declared " Phun is cooking today ! " . " Phir tu hogaya kam ! " , dad laughed and so the teasing continued . ( *sigh* )

Mom and Aunt were my mentors ( Kind of :p ) . They both taught me the beginning steps to *the art of cooking* . *Minced meat and spinach* , I did not object on the menu to be changed to something easy to make though am not a big fan of meat but still I agreed to what my mom has planned for the day . ( I told her next time it has got to be my type of dish which I'll cook :p )

Spices and ingredients which they both explained ( I hardly remember anything though :p ) , I half listened half prayed and gave final touches to the dish I made and the aroma made my brother compliment .

Phew ! Shukar !

It tasted just like mom's ( says my brother and aunt ) . I went *yeyy* and *thank you Allah* on the inside :p After that I went for shopping too and had boht sare shabashi as well :D

Maza aya :D

Well this was all from my Sunday :D

P.S. I've added a new page REFLECTION , do read that Up there on the right :)

Comments

  1. ahan good! cooking is fun until its not a responsibilty on u to cook daily:D
    but ergh :D minced meat and spinach! :o? never heard about this combination :P how was it :D? u should have tried biryani or something like that of new generation:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cooking is fun but nothing can match the very first time of anything! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cooking is fun for me as far as i am in the mood for it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. gud gng grl.. ;)
    n ya cooking iz fun, new experiments krne me maza ata hai ;) :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. nicey nice!! :)) ^^ another cook in the making!!lol :D
    wow man!!u had an awesome sunday :!!!cool!!
    have fun !

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ ReeBz : nope , it is not a responsibility just once in a blue moon :P lol
    Hmm .. like I said I did not object to what my mom had decided , I wanted it to be spaghetti :P lol
    Biryani .. err .. naah ! Should have gone for something Chinese :p :D Next time may be ( after long time that is :p lol ) .

    @ Tazeen : you've said it right :)

    @ Ria : lol :D Same goes for me :D All depends on my mood :D

    @ Nisha : if you hadn't said *you guys are gona cook* I never have done it :P lol just kidding :)
    Experiment kahan bhae abhe tu ammi se poch poch ker banaya tha :p But true ... men experiments nae ker rae filhal :p Bus aik bar bana dia next boht baad men lol Kesaa ? :P lol

    @ Anonymous : ahahahaha :p :D yup , through out the holidays this Sunday was awesome after a long time =D You too be happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baray baray log chupkay chupkay khana bnaying..Set PHUN! =D
    -Kisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Anonymous ( Kisa ) : * drums * I am honored by your visit and comment :) *hugs*
    Welcome to * As I observed !*
    Ahahahaa *cupkay chupkay* :P Kia keron yar boriat kese kese kam kerwa rae hai mujhse :P :D LOL
    <3 thankies for dropping by girl :) Keep visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Na kar yaaar!

    SACHHIIII??
    ^.^

    *hi 5*
    aint it a miracle? *wink wink*
    I thought someone was going to take cooking classes from me! :D

    But kher hai!
    this thingy you made, yeh tou mujhe bhi bananay nahi ati! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ shaguftaabbas : Yaar mat pocho shaggs how bad was it :P Finally I made my mom's dream come true :P ahahahaa

    Aik dam Sach :D
    *hi 5* :P

    ahahaha indeed a miracle it is :p :D

    Someone would have taken classes if the other someone wouldn't have disappeared :P :D log tu bhool he gae k aik adad shagird intezar men bethi hue hai :P Kidding :D

    Ahahaha yeh ammi ki he ijaad ker da dish hai :p :D mere bhe sir se guzar gae :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts