Unexpected clouds !

Ok I was not planning to post this quickly but today's weather was so killingly good !!! *screams*
Cloudy and a bit chilly breeze that blew and then it slightly drizzled too :D
I LOVED IT :D
And I captured a few shots of the sky . I was praying for it to rain but it didn't :(
But still today was awesome !
Check the pics out :D



( Ghata :p kali kali :D lol ahahaa )




( birds ... punchi / parinday :p :D )

( the sun set , I often look at it from the terrace , behind the tree :p )

Comments

  1. lol it really turned so pleasent today :) and i was quite amazed to see this sudden change, but really it was like clifton wind today :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Loveeeeeeeeeeeeed it :-D Beautiful "clicks" and the sunset behind the tree ;-) simply amazing scene! Jazak-Allah, thank you for sharin. Btw Yeh Hai Kahan Pe? :-P you should share more of your "clicks" I love live nature :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful shots,i must say :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well everybody has been saying the thing that I too wanted to say.
    Nice pics.
    Maybe tomorrow, it rains.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Ria : thank you :)

    @ majworld : thank you :)

    @ ReeBz : OMG ! yes :) it was so beautiful , the unexpected change of weather was awesome :)
    Thank you :)

    @ Anonymous : thank you :)

    @ Sahil : thank you :)

    @ Blasphemous : thank you :) And yes it rained the next day :)

    @ Jingle : thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Dua : Thank you soooo much :) I love nature too and surely for you I will have more :) This is Karachi :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmmmmmmmmm lovely weather it was n
    nice pic

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Tazeen : Thank you :)

    @ reedssss : yup and thanks :)

    @ Jingle : thank you my dear :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts