SO RANDOM


Ok looking at my blog stats I must thank every one , all those people who visit my little place and spend a few minutes out of their precious time reading what so ever I say , those who comment and silent readers too THANK YOU all :D

Shukria boht sara =D

Ab itna bhe nae achaa =p LOL
Kidding

Thank you all for visiting my blogs :)

Let us see now , since October is dedicated to random posts out of my life / diary lets see how past few days have been ....

I have complaint of my days earlier so let me be fair and announce so far my days have been GREAT for no reason :D

*drums*

Leaving behind the admission tension I learned not to worry for something which is not in my hand but to work hard and give the best input . I've tried my best to return to my awesome jolly mood and to do things I have quitted in past especially drawing and teasing my brother :P

The other day he was studying at night ( Mashallah =p ) and I was like " is ki nazar utaro ye parh raha hai " ;p lol

It is always a pleasure to tease him :D I went shopping too and finally I have found my turquoise pencil *yeyy* plus a few more funky colors too :p

Rest my days have been very busy with revisions and studies *sighs* =/

I hate this admission procedure . Such a long wait , useless inquiries and so many tests =/ Like it is so hard to skip the worried tensed thoughts which keep disturbing me =/

*prayers for me that I get admission in a good university (Ameen) *

And seriously I am bored studying Chemistry =/ Ugh

Let us skip that =p lol

So , tell me people how are you all ? How life has been these days ? Are you enjoying the silent arrival of autumns or not ?

I AM =D

Comments

  1. I love autumn!

    My days have been really busy but I love the new routine. It keeps my mind away from depressing thoughts. I have lots of work to do now.

    I'm anxiously waiting for your results too! :D And I know they'll take you in, I'm so sure! I watched my cousins, friends and my own sibling get into this university in my "neighbourhood" so I know. :D

    *Hugs* You're a beautiful human being. Stay happy, sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Salman : what happened ? =/

    @ Tazeen : Hello there :D OMG ! I love autumns too :D
    That is good . See a little but pressure but all in all it is a good change . I wish to have same busy hectic life soon again inshallah :) And I know you have a lot in hand and I also know you'll do every task the best way it should be :)

    Awee ! Thank you for that ! Inshallah Ameen ! *neighbourhood* I am so hoping to be in =)

    That was so very nice of you *hugs*
    :) I am really humbled !
    Boht sara behno wala Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey nice to see ur post PH and also to knw that u back in jolly mood :)..yeh cheez :)..nd dun wry, these all tensions nd delays to make u bit stronger..so that u can take part in boxing competition :p..gudluck for admission.IA u ll get in to a gud 1..nd dun disturb ur bro, let him study :) autumn is going cool with winters on the door :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ majworld : hahaha *boxing* =p where did that come from ? ;p lol hahahaa
    Thank you very much :)
    Yeah I am not disturbing him , it just sometimes I get naughty :p lol
    Yup winter is almost here :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aye cute girl, you have our prayers :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Xehra : Awe ! thanks girl :)

    @ Komal Ali : Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been good...

    Tension ni lene ka,

    everything has to work out finally.


    Aah I would have loved Autumns to arrive,
    but before they could.
    .
    ...
    .
    .
    .
    Exams arrived. :P

    Take Care Princess

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Blasphemous : Jee sure tension nae le rae men :D

    hahaha exams they are always unwelcome in a student's life I guess :)

    Good Luck for your papers I hope you do well :)
    Thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. MashaAllah a vey nice blog indeed...your words are really soul penetrating..keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ zee : Welcome to As I Observed :) I am glad you stopped by :)
    Thank you very much !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts