Nothing new !



Hello :D

Ok I decided to trend the old fashion way ( my old theme ) cause I kind of missed it and ......
a few changes in the side bar I made . Well , I am so not changing theme until this thing in my head starts bugging me again :p lol

And ..... ummm ...

Well nothing much , busy days and killing wait ( admission crises) . I kind of miss the whole study routine =/
Ah ! well , check out this funny image I found at google :p Shoot your first thought in comments please , mine is LOVE SICK aahahaa lol

P.S. funny it is I burst into a huge laugh when I first saw this image O_o

=p


lol







Comments

  1. it shud be like 14 din bachi in :p..sort of capsule :p nd guess the classes gono start from feb coz current semester is already 1/4th passed..anyways gudluck...enjoy this free time, u ll not get it once u start :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Salman : lol hahaha :D

    @ my innerfeelings : thank you :)

    @ ReeBz : thanks :)

    @ Americanising Desi : LOL :P

    @ Tazeen : lol ahahaa nice one :D

    @ majworld : LOL @ * it shud be like 14 din bachi in :p * ahahahaa
    Thank you :) I have enjoyed , it is like everything I wanted to do I have done and now NOTHING but boredom =/ I miss books =/
    hmm.. true that :) I will ! :)

    @ Sahil : it is cute :)

    @ Blasphemous : LOL agreed to that :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frankly At first I didn't realize it's a "pill" and then when I really looked at the image again and actually realized what it is, First thought: If only we knew how hearts really looks like :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Nish : Kia keh diaaaaaa !!!!!!!! :P lol hahhaa
    haye !
    The strings of my heart tisho :p you got that right :P

    @ Anonymous : Ahan :p or TRAPPED in a love capsule eh ! :P ahahahaa lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts