A Bad Day It Was ...

{ A page out of my journal which I am sharing here . Sometimes a person makes silliest mistakes ever ! Usually I am not that irresponsible especially regarding my studies but I am actually still surprised I acted this way . Well , we all make mistakes don't we =p Check out what went wrong with my day ... Some September morning it was .... }


I thought today was going to be fine . Not like every other day , boring and dull . After a long time I was having a good feeling . To be honest I was BEING POSITIVE for no reason ! It was just a self analysis test ... I can do it ! I was sure ...
I had packed my bag last night . I did my revision , I ironed my outfit . Everything was ready . I just had to go there and give my best shot ( I thought ! ) .

All dressed and ready , took my registration slip and set off . Half way there I started having this *something* in my head and a certain BAD feeling . I was sure of *all is well* before but suddenly I was not . Something was missing ! And I finally figured out what was wrong . I FORGOT MY CALCULATOR AT HOME :( Gosh ! I thought it was there in my bag like always but no it was not !

Maths , physics , chemistry all based on word problems and numericals ...
A voice in my head declared : "YOU ARE DOOMED !"


the mistake I have never done in my life ! This was why I was being positive since a bad happening was waiting to laugh at my freaked out face !

I rushed back home , took the calculator and back to the institute . It is what I know how I did it ~(

My eyes were filled with tears , my face was all red ( in anger or in embarrassment , I don't know =/ ) , my mind was in panic and I was badly freaking out ! Although I made it in time but my mind was back 'numbed' . All blank !!!!!!!

There were above thousand candidates all chattering , some busy with revision , some texting and rest moving here and there . Although it was too loud in the hall , I hardly knew what was going on ! I didn't get what announcements were made time by time , what did the head of petroleum department said .. I knew nothing ! All I knew then was I wanted to cry , I wanted to leave the hall and hide my face in my pillow ! I hated today like any other day !

And when the test started , the formulas I have knowned since 10th grade I even forgot them ! The problems I'd been through so many times while revision , I forgot their solution !

I don't know what I did and how I completed the test . I sort of winged it !
As soon as the timings were over , I hardly waited for the answer key ! I was out and back home in no time .

I went straight to my room , draw down the curtains and hid myself in my light and soft blanket . I cried then .........

I am back to down me , I am back to being sure nothing is ever well cause as it turned out ;

"All was hell rather than well ."

Comments

  1. Aww baby! *Hugs* Now now... that happens to the best of people. Don't let it get the better of you but cry if you must lighten the pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Tazeen : yeah ! I think you are right :) I cried till I felt relieved it always works ...
    Thanks dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh PH :( :(..i m too sad to hear all this..but listen, it happens in life..such things can happen with everyone..dun be tense now..inshallah u ll still score gud in the test..else there is some gud thing hidden in it for u..things which are from nature and out of control, we shouldn't regret them.they r for our better which we realize later..Dun wry, inshallah u'll get admission in a gud uni..
    so be positive nd look ahead..gudluck..

    ReplyDelete
  4. nd no more crying as tissues are expensive these days :)..cheer up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey princess, its just a small accident.
    Think of someone who forgets the engagement ring on his engagement day?

    And cheer up. Gloom does not help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know Princess.....a friend of mine had forgotton to do a few questions back during our board exams because she thought she'll just do them in the end and tackle the tough ones first. Well obviously the tough ones done with and the paper submitted, it then hit her that she forgot to solve the "easy" questions. She cried for an hour at the examination center then cried all the way back home with me and then cried on the phone when I called her later that evening. Today we love remembering that day and actually laugh at it. In the end all does become well. InshAllah things will work out for you one way or another.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ majworld : Those were very nice words ... You are right once again ! I should stop worrying myself to death for nothing ...
    and lol @ tissues :P I am not going to waste anymore money on them =p lol
    Thanks again :D

    @ Blasphemous : lol hahaha yeah ! that would be a BIG embarrassment =p
    And agreed .. Sadness ain't the cure ! Thanks :)

    @ hera k : Oho ! that was some bad happening there ! =/ I know how your friend would have felt =/
    Rightly said ... I should give time , things will settle down ...
    that was a great help hera .. :) Thank you for that :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you don't mind, I want to tell the truth :-) You're so sweet! N the way you wrote all this made me actually smile and saying "awwwww". I believe such incidents happenes, after all we are humans ;-) The only thing we Muslims must take serious is how we will pass the test of life, and not stand there infront of Allah with SharmingaGi :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Dua : I never mind you saying and sharing anything infact I like it :) you are like a sister :D
    And thank you very much dear ... I agree with you yet again . We must concentrate on being successfully through in this test ..

    Allah Bless :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts