Three and Me


I am thankful to Blasphemous Aesthete for the tag :) I am reading all your posts . Sorry I am unable to comment since I can not open Aesthetic Blasphemy I don't know why ...

Well the 3 factor for me goes as :

3 places I would pack my travel bag for:

I was kinda hoping for a world tour :P lol honestly ..
To specify :

Switzerland

Canada
Malaysia =) ( truly Asia :D )

3 on-screen characters I love to watch:

Tom ( my all time favorite )
Lloyd Nebulon ( only I love his bored expressions )
Demi Lovato as Sony ( she's cute isn't it :D )

3 moods/words that describe me the best:

Sensitive - I am too sensitive .....
Moody - that's right :P
Calm - may be not :P

3 things I always think of doing on the weekend but never do:

stop wasting my time
waking up late in the mornings
cooking - yeah I always think of pleasing my mom telling her * I wana learn cooking* but I don't :P

3 things from my childhood that I cannot forget:

bed time stories
fun games with dad
shopping with grand dad - OMG it was so fun and it still is just that now it is not regular and I hold my grand dad's hand to support , before he used to support me ...

3 things that I would never say no to:

ice cream :P anytime :)
get together of my friends :D
longs walks ( any season especially of autumns )

3 things I can not live without :

parents

my awesome buddies :)

internet - Worst addiction it is ...


As for the tag .. Everyone , tag yourself if you want :) I specify nZ! though :D


Comments

  1. haha :D
    nice nice :)
    we get to know u more ths way,eh? ;)
    Malaysia aaah!!i wish :)
    cartoon charactrs:u like tom!!aww </3 :P
    moods:aha!!sensitive haan??moody!! :P
    thngs u think of dng:lol :D aah!! we do have something in common :)
    childhood:awe..cute *hugs* for the baby u!!
    never say no to:icecream,F.R.I.E.N.Ds !!oh yess!!same here ;)
    last one:aah!!awesme buddies are soo hard to find but if u do have thm thn its soo difficult to let go!!! :)
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too want to go to Canada.

    And banda naam lay kar hi tag kar leta hay. Itni dushmani bhi achi nahi =/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks honey! I'd try to do the tag asap =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. liked reading this post PH :)..nd ya u r calm i think. dats ur plus.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3 things that I would never say no to:

    ice cream :P anytime :)
    get together of my friends :D
    longs walks ( any season especially of autumns )

    3 things I can not live without :

    parents
    my awesome buddies :)
    internet - Worst addiction it is ...


    AGREEED TOTALLY SECOND THESE!!! We think alike! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats fun!
    Internet is realli a bad addiction Oo i log on to net the first thing in the morning!

    i want to do the post but am just too lazy =o

    my blog is missing u =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovelyyy
    nice blog u haveeeeeee
    n it's good to knw about u

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Anonymous : First comment of post yeeyyyy :D
    =) exactly :P lol knowing me then =p but don't you like know me already ? :P lol

    Tom and <3

    @ Salman : lol dushmani :P isn't it part of being EVIL ? :P lol haha it is a everyone tag !

    @ Tazeen : thank you :D

    @ Blasphemous : google reader rocks :D =)
    thanks again for the tag :)

    @ nZ! : mention not :)

    @ majworld : glad you like it :) ok I am officially calm then yeyy :D

    @ hera k : *hugs* omg thats awesome that we have some same interests :)

    @ Sidrah : like I said worst addiction ! me get scolded for doing that you know opening pc right after waking up :P lol
    Sorry for the late comment thora sa busy the :D

    @ my innerfeeling : welcome here :) thank you very much :D
    Will be visiting you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. AaaahhH!! *headdesk* Maaf karday baba..wo sab mazaaq tha =/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am glad to knw about u more
    nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. GREAT to know you a bit more, Princess :-D N hey, you "too" are moody!! o_O nice :-P

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Anonymous : (continue) Tom and </3 do not go together .. heyy don't hurt my tommy yo =p lol

    we really have a lot in common eh ! moody thingy is the best isn't it :P lol
    *hugs for the baby you* awweee the baby me hugs you back :)and ice-cream .. girl toast on cornetto :P Go ice cream :D
    and I agree to the buddy factor yes there are so many people claiming to be your friend yet picking true ones out of them is very tricky but once you've got them your world rocks :)

    thanks for the lovely comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Salman : lol hahahaa :P lol

    @ reedssss : ahan :) thanks girl ..

    @ Dua : lol see it all matters on the mood isn't it :P hahaa being moody is the best :D thanks there :)

    @ Jingle : thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. awe haha!!
    ok tom:no!! to u: <3 :)
    hug u hard!!!
    ice-cream!!!SPLASH!!up for it?? ;) :P
    true that!!awesme buddies <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ Anonymous : awweeee <3

    Ah MAN !! just ask and I am standing with my wallet ready :P Like ALWAYS and ANYTIME :D

    Wish to live those moments again *sigh* ....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts