Speaking to you....


{ umm when I did not have words to give to my thoughts , I wrote , I crossed ... Out of those scribblings this is the one ... I am so going to regret posting this ! As promised , here goes .....}

The pain is not gone . The despondency is not over , the agony is deep as ever yet I write . I have urge to do so and here I am , with this piece of paper and pen , my solitude , my thoughts and me ....

Whenever I get to pen words , I write your name or something for you , something about you or something out of your memory . You see the impact you've laid on me that now my every word is yours , my thoughts are yours .. I am yours ...

Ah ! the ache .. lost love , seclusion , blues ... The twinge of regret I feel in LETTING YOU GO . May be I shouldn't have accepted my defeat that easily . May be I should have efforted more to make you stay ... stay with me for ever and always . But was it of any use if I'd tried ? My efforts would have gone in vain , for you were never MINE ... How much it hurts to admit and accept this ! My pen bleeds as it writes you were never mine .. and I thought you were !

The mirage I fell for and may be deep inside me the illusion I still follow ! And tonight as the rain pours it fills my heart with more grief and I sink in the drip drop sound of rain seclusion . I wish you've felt the depth of my words ....

Ah ! See again my thoughts are addressing you .From behind the veils of distances our hearts have , I spoke of solitude but to you ....

P.S. ( OMG ! I am publishing it )
P.P.S. happens sometimes isn't it ?
P.P.P.S ya what ever !

Comments

  1. Been there, done that..

    I do the same whenever I pen down my thoughts that I cannot share...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was it you who commented on my post? O_o

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ nZ! : ahan .... it was so not a good idea to publish this one !

    @ Salman : Yeah it was me ;p lol

    @ Blasphemous : thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW. Then i must say you changed or it was something bad. Very bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have to say more :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oye PH, its u?? :) itni sad posts by the cheerful PH :)...dun wry PH, it happens in life, may be for our better. So, dun u wry, allah k her faislay mein behtari hoti hai. I wish your desires come true nd best happens for u...dun be sad...nd publish krne se darne ka nhi..no care for the world :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!hahaha...sorry...hahaha...oops,
    soo sorry!! :D
    i gotta say just one thing..get over it now or u'l regret later! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Salman : Sometimes I switch to a never positive mood :)

    @ Xehra : Thank you :)

    @ majworld : It is me confirm :D Yeah happns sometimes ! it is really nothing I just get emo sometimes .... Allah is always with me I have a firm faith . This YOU here is an imaginary character :) And world .. Blaah !!!! =p

    @ Anonymous : What ? What ? What ? O_o Please explain :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah ! the ache .. lost love , seclusion , blues ... too gud.. love the expressions..

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Bea : Welcome here :D Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tum abhi tak jaagi hui ho =S lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. A good comment from you :p lol After hearing crack and aggressive it is an honor :P lol hahahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whatever happens, happens for a reason - A reason that only Allah knows. A secret that we don't know at that time, but with time we realize: Everythin happens for the better! Allah guide us to the right path N keep us away from anythin that occure his anger N Narazgi!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Dua : Beautiful words ! Indeed .... Allah has all the secrets and He is the one we should fully trust !

    @ majworld : ahan =p Sachi men :p lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love your selection of words, Ph. :) It sounds so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ Tazeen : Awwee :) thank you so much :D somehow it means a lot ! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts