My Naughty Doll She Is



OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She talks and talks and talks ... Sometimes I wish ( often pray ) for her to have a switch off button , so I may have some peace ! The thing I get most irritated of is she is an awful singer or like I call her a full time powered on mp3 player with a YUCK play list ( yeah ! songs that even its writer would have hated ) .

Mostly she is on a full time job to get on my nerves , calling me when I am busy with something important and asking * what is the day today* or telling boring stories about her friends . Her hobby is to steal away my writings and text them to all her friends , my cousin and brother ( he has hired her ! ) . No locks can save my stuff from her . Best thing about her is she hatches the most brilliant plots to pick on my brothers ( one thing I support :P ) .

When I get really mad and give her glares she laughs and says , " What ? Can't stop loving me han ! "

Well true :) Yes see a whole post just for you naughty doll :D Surprise Surprise !

Haaaaaaapppppppppyyyyyyyyyyy Bbbbiiirrttthhhhhhhhdddaaayyyy :D


Many Happy Returns Of The Day :)

Comments

  1. Awwww Happpyyy birthday and the best of wishes for her. She sounds adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Younger sister?
    Happy Birthday to her <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to this cute little doll! :D *Hugs for her*

    ReplyDelete
  4. sister, cousin?? =D
    Happy Birthday to her ^^ <3
    Enjoy your day, doll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loads of prayers sent her way! insha-Allah :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to her and soooo much love to you dear girlfriend xxxxx Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey! nyc words yr happy bday to her anummunaf.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to your Doll =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hApPie hApPie hApPiE birthdAy to ths cute lil babie doll!! :P ;) :)
    many many happie returns of the day :)
    i wish her life to be filled with loads of joys and happiness and wish her to 'stay cheerful'[something i assumed from ur writing] as always :)
    the cutest part is 'when i gt mad she laughs and say...' awww :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ majworld : thank you :)

    @ hera k : yes she is :) thanks :D

    @ Nostalgic : yeah :D thanks :)

    @ Tazeen : awweee thanks :)

    @ Sidrah : younger sister :)thanks !

    @ Dua : thank you :)

    @ Amanda : thanks honey :)

    @ Impossible : thank you :)

    @ Salman : thanks :)

    @ Anonymous : thank you :) ahan , I love your assumptions :D OMG you should see how mad I get on this but later I smile at her childishness :)

    @ Tariq Raheeel : =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Belated Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts