SCARS


Have you ever had stitches ( I hope not ) or ever have seen one ? The worst injuries , operations (minor or major) and deep cuts are cured or as I say MEND by stitching the ripped ends , tying them up together in a knot so they can heal ! When you are fully cured , stitches get removed they leave a mark on your skin ! Mark that will always remind you the pain you've suffered in your past . Basically you recall three things ;
  • how you got hurt ?
  • how painful it was to heal up ?
  • the causes of accident you've been through!

This was the outer or physical pain but similar is what occurs with life isn't it ? We get hurt , sometimes the shocks are resistible but often they are moving ! Incurable , unforgettable , unbearable wounds straight on your heart ! Scars that will never fade away !

Time heals everything they say !

It is true though you overcome the sudden grief with time but you see the mark always remains there .... on your heart ! Ache fades with time but it will always give you shudders and a painful sting whenever you look back in your past ! You may succeed in putting it way back of your subconscious but some day it will pop out leaving behind tears !

Really ! this happens ! Harsh ! You can not control it !

I just wish no one ever gets such permanent scars in their lives .... ever ! Because minor shocks are bearable but sudden major wounds are shattering !

P.S. after all it is as I observed !

Comments

  1. hey pH, come on now girl, your strength is way more than these twists of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray along with you, but then again without getting hurt how will we learn to be strong? I totally understand what's said here, but I 'll have to add: What does not kill us, makes us stronger!

    From my prsonal experience N from how much I've been through, all the pain for years N years I can say this much, Nothing matters! Now at this stage of life I think it's all how we look at it, all the pain N all the hurt, all the suffering, is absolutely nothing if for a sec we can be able to think of life hereafter!

    As long as we are good to people N don't do anything harm, as long as we fear Allah with our actions N intentions, I believe everythin is ALRIGHT! Allah bless, princess.

    You're way tooo strong for all these temporarily scars! N yes they are temporarily, when this life is not permenent then how can anything related to it be so :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Exsiting, and what about yours?

    ReplyDelete
  4. true, agreed 100 percent..but guess time heals everything and like there are some ointments that can finish those scars and marks, similarly gud memories can replace those bad ones and all marks can heal with happy moments i guess.
    And happy ramzan :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Existing somehow : hey there :) yup too strong for all sorts of twist life put me through :P it was just a thought !

    @ Dua : Thank you so much for sharing your experience I'll surely learn from it :)

    @ majworld : thank you :) Hey happy Ramadan to you too stay blessed :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. pH, hi :)
    i doubt your last phrase. Even I name my desired imaginations as merely thoughts.. :)

    @ Salman-
    emm.. just felt a little strong that moment.
    Good point, though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some time back, I wrote a blog post on exactly the same topic.. and I have same thoughts on this topic as yours..

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Existing, haha, well to tell you..I am YOU, when i am with ME.....but i am this existing, when i am trying to console someone else.....are you getting me? =p

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ nZ! : we are both awesome then for having such thoughts :) I see you might get the meaning behind it then !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I Love you simple your writing is.
    and so true.

    oh and princess,I changed the URL of my blog here is the link to it. the blog is the same though

    http://veiledexistence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. So true. =(
    *hugs*
    Time heals. Friends heal. =)
    xx

    Well-written.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love scars :D

    PS. i just finished a biography on myself, would love to have you read it http://bit.ly/chTlEX

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Purple : thank you so much ! thank you for visiting and for such a sweet sweet comment :) I've saved your new URL thanks for informing !

    @ Sana : Thank you very much for liking it :)

    @ Salman! : hmm ... sure I'll check your biography ! thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Scars remain, that's true, but they do stop hurting and being painful. I had stitches on my chin and the scar is still there, but even when I see it or think of it, all I remember are memories without the pain.

    Ramadan Mubarak. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ Siras : yeah you are right I guess ! Ramadan mubarak to you too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts