BY MY MOON !




I never understood the reason of my existence . What am I here for ? Being good at nothing , always feeling aggrieved , trapped by life and wandering alone !

" Why have You created me if there is no purpose of my life ? "


I often ask this question looking straight at the deep blue sky . Just a strange thing happened the other day when I asked this staring at the moon , it light up spreading more moonlight as if it's silver shinning light has circled me from all around and I heard it say ,

"Everyday you look at me with tears in your eyes . Can I ask you the reason of these sighs ? "

I said , " Why do you care to listen ? You'll laugh like others too ! In the end you won't get me , so please leave me alone !! "

Moon smiled , " Trust ! Ah you've a wounded heart ... You don't trust anyone anymore ... You're afraid to fall or sad because you think no one gets you! "

I said surprised , " Yes I've a weeping heart . Hurt by people many times , shattered and stressed ...... But how do you know what is the case ? "

Moon , " My child ! Hear me you've a long journey , you should learn to hold on . Fear not the coming rocks , determined you should move on ! As for your heart and sad face , you think a lot my dear .. Forget what others said , your path is righteous . You see if you take these little things serious , you'll only get more furious ! People talk , they speak but don't listen to all , hear those who are sincere and who care for you a lot ! Whenever you're lonely or depressed , have faith and believe in yourself... Happily you'll conquer this quest of life , this is how to live and to survive ! "

I said , " Hmm thanks a lot for suggestions , they are finest indeed ! I'll follow them I'll work things out ! I'll fly towards my destiny ! But if I get caught in the cyclone , in this minacious world again , what is the best way to tackle out , not moaning at the pain ? "

Moon answered , " You see life is full of ups and down , no one has a perfect day , you get hurt again and again , but never quit playing your game ! My dear you'll learn from your mistakes , stay firm on decisions you make ..... Plant your seed today my dear and wait for the fruit you'll soon harvest ! Trust God and move on , He'll never leave you alone ! Let your innocence guide you , where your destiny may lie , with firm WILL you must fly .... Help others be wise , these traits you must apply , rest is all your fate my child , just relax and enjoy life ! "

Just then the moonlight disappeared ..... I never knew when moon dried my tears !

P.S. I don't know what I had in my mind when I wrote this ! Strange !

Comments

  1. I suppose it had to be thought provoking, and that surely it is! But with that its so romantic! girl. (: Interesting read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it musical, often the moon induces such trance. Maybe thats why moon is supposed to wield supernatural powers. It has the power to ruffle a calm sea, and to calm a voilent a tormented mind.

    Poetry flowed freely in every line.
    It was AWESOME.

    :)
    Cheers
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
  3. so well written PH, a message of hope..u really think and write very well..gud motivating stuff..gud work..
    btw my mother calls me her moon, chand, so i was wondering was this moon me ?? :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ xehra : hey :) welcome here :) awwe ! thank you so so much :)

    @ Blasphemous : that was a real encouragement for me thank you very much :)

    @ Jingle : thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ majworld : thank you very much :)
    Ahem *coughs* :P LOL it's was my moon actually the big white ball you see up in the sky :P LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh acha..it was that moon..:)thanks for removing my confusion :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. we never knew you were the one hanging in the sky up there, maj :p You should have told us atleast , chanda MAMU :D

    as for princess,
    you write so well! (:
    I need not to say much, you know very well what the moon (your mind in real) told you. The hidden solution in you guides you all the time! So why worry, is bheje mei jab sara maal sahi salamat hai, tou rona kesa?

    and I'll make sure not to leave you alone, atleast till i am alive, and mentally stable :p

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. So even you talk to the moon? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ majworld : MY pleasure :P LOL hahhaaa

    @ Shaguftaabbas : *Chanda Mamu* hahahahaaa :P LOL
    Thank you very much Shagufta :) I've got to get this thing in my head working every now and then na tubhe :P LOL
    And sister I'm sure I'm never alone with you around *hugs* to you too :) *CHEERS*

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Existing somehow : Yup I did :P LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do the same :) moon is like a friend to me, tells me what's good n bad, and stays by my side :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Existing somehow : And after that you're completely relax and feel relieved as if all your worries have been removed :) Nature is great (Except insects)!

    ReplyDelete
  13. lol yeah. :) Nature is real, and honest too. Unlike the fake faced humans.

    ReplyDelete
  14. :)

    better get this thingy fixed.. kharab hogya tou asmaan pe koi spare parts ki shop available nahi hai! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. @shaggy: guess u mistakingly called me mamu here..:p..chand was ok but mamu set nhi ho rha mere sath :p
    @PH: u shud have corrected shaggy :p

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha! Even moon - that bald white uncle thing is wise! and hey! Awesome post by the way! you write really well. It was really an interesting read, images were also nice.

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ Shaggs : :P spare parts :P

    @ majworld : hheeeyyyyyy why me ? :P LOL so not !! :P

    @ Sarang : So for you moon is some sort of uncle :P hahahaa Glad you found it interesting :)
    Thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. hmmmm liked the way it is expressed n images

    ReplyDelete
  19. Where do i get This moon??? =o
    it was a good read, very philosophical =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. @ anummunaf : Welcome to * as I observed...! * :) Thanks for liking it !

    @ Sidrah : hahahahahaaa :P LOL up in the sky I guess :P Thanks for liking the post !

    ReplyDelete
  21. the inner 'you' is ur guide...thats a good thing :)
    i like ur optimism.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts