BUGGING ME ..... :P

Ummm I am not embarrassed to admit I'm afraid of insects ........Actually I'm SUPER EMBARRASSED to confess that !

There I was having a fine day . Went to get the admission form in a university with my mom . Looking here and there , I was thinking it was a nice place ... well maintained and organized . Just then I saw IT ! Yellow in color , with green spots , four legs , two antennae and I don't know how many eyes , standing at 90 degrees to my foot ( yes I'm accurate in measurements when it comes to distance between me and the creepy crawlies :P )

" Yikes !!!!! Not here too ! Come on God I prayed for no eight leggeds does not mean I'm ok with four leggeds .... ! " , I murmured this still looking at that grass hopper and completely freaking out . And what do you expect from something with HOPPER in its name ?? .... It hopped closer right two inches away from me . Responding immediately I jumped from my place and carefully started walking away from it and then rushing out of the main entrance , leaving behind my Mom with * Has she gone mad ?* expression on her face !

I swear I would have screamed at 19,999 Hertz at its sight but I swallowed it keeping in view that I'm surrounded with many people . Doors locked and I was in the car . Ammi followed and demanded , " What was that ? "

" A gggrass hopper .... " , I was breathless !

" For heaven's sake it was a tiny bug not Godzilla the way you freaked and rushed out !!!! " , It was no point of scolding me *sad face* . Doesn't she know me ?

" You're satisfied to send me to a place where they have grass hoppers enjoying their green leafy paradise ? I would die of fear in two days ! " , I said

" They are teaching people , kids in there not breeding grass hoppers ! Sweety it would have come out of no where , its no big ! " , she said

Like I said they follow me . Conversation ended Ammi had the form , while on my way back home I thought of many destructive plans for the future of bugs . Firstly I thought of keeping MORTEIN in my bag :P Second I became all Dexter and thought of inventing a gadget something like * BUG EXTINCTOR 2000 * with micro bullets and a sharp target detector to aim for insects minimum 10 miles of radius from me :P then I'd go all saying SUCCESS !

How was that ? Finally though I ended up praying before God for a protection shield from bugs :P LOL

Comments

  1. eww.. Insects, they disgust me, but don't scare me :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, honey you're such a girl! :)

    but to be honest enough, i am scared of the creepy crawlies too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha..hilarious post PH, enjoyed ur whole experience :D..i was wrong to think u r insect killer..u r an insect coward:p
    LOl@ ur destructive plans..u wud make a successful engineer, if u study it..
    Praying god for protection shield :D..gud dua.:)
    gudluck for the admission at uni..wish u loadz of success for the future..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ nZ! : they first disgust me and then I get all frightened with their movements and hideous looks ;p

    @ Existing somehow : hey I'm born that way I can't help it :p LOL after God the only thing I fear =p LOL thanks for the comment girl :)

    @ majworld : ;p I've been awarded with COWARD degree which I happily accept ;p LOL hahahaahaha
    I'm an engineering student that's why I get all DEXTER =p

    Glad you enjoyed the post thanks a lot for the wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. =P I like spiders, grasshoppers and the lot. But i HATE creepy reptiles.. eww, the sight a lizard or snake..OMG. ><
    Love the way you have written it! =P ur mom was funny when she sed its bugs not Godzilla!! the dexter part was sooo wicked, do it, do it!
    =) I hope insects stay away from you!
    ps - which uni was this? just curious!
    Best of luck pH princess!
    =D xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Sana : hahahahaa to me you are extremely brave then =p thank you very much for enjoying the post :)

    The uni discussed here was Bahria but guess what I did not even registered the form since later on I figured Bahria is not worth me =p LOL
    I'm going for other unies whose degrees are recognized and who offer a great deal of competition regarding students and academics :) Thanks for the wishes I really need prayers to make my parents proud :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol! that was funny and an interesting posts. well dunno why girls are fond of making a fuss of little thing and m one of them :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh so u a future engineer..nd u talking to a full fledged highly qualified engineer with real degree, HEC attested :p in addition to humour, there is calm the way u write..gud thing..
    welcome to the engineering club :)hope u vl get admission soon..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha I soo loved your post. Im the same way about cockroaches. I hate them to the core. And I believe I will feel the same way about them even when Im 60. So theres no point in trying to conquer my fears. I loved your post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. "For heaven's sake it was a tiny bug not Godzilla" Hehe :-P First thought that came to my mind reading through this post was: Awwww so cute, N 1000% girly ;-P Enjoyed reading, Princess. *saying Ameen to your prayer that Allah keep you protected from insects*

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ ReeBz : trust me it was not something I did on purpose =D hahahahaa thanks a lot for finding my post interesting :)

    @ majworld : future engineer God knows about that :) HEC attested LOL ye kis zamane ki bat hai =P LOL kidding
    Well thats very very good and I'm glad to have a *qualified engineer* at my site :)
    Thanks for the welcome and thanks for enjoying the post too :)

    @ hera k : Welcome here :) Thank you for loving the post :) AAAAAAA Cockroaches where where ????? :P LOL See all of them freak me out you can understand my fear then :) and true even 60 plus this fear is never gona go , its gona be the same !

    @ Dua : hahahahahaaa thank you ssoooo much I'm glad you enjoyed the read :) and Major thanks for ameen on my prayer :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha...that's funny.
    I'm scared of CROWS. :/ Like REALLY scared. :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Komal Ali : hahahaa yep it was funny :P Aan crows ! Hey they are pretty mysterious no ! all black ...

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha........... i liked the way u expressed it

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can totally unerstand it =o I cannot stand insects! Disgusting creatures =[ ..but am not scared of them except of SPIDERs, they give me a heart attack =s wish they had not so many legs.

    Like the way you have written it =D <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ Sidrah : yeah legs is what frighten me the most :P LOL thanks for the like :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Heheheh... Bug Extinctor! :D Love your wit :D Grasshoppers freak me out too, by the way! :D And so do butterflies :P

    ReplyDelete
  18. @ Tazeen : LOL great plan it is :P hahaahahaa Ah so we share a common problem then =) except of butterflies ....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts