Ufone .... !

Watching t.v is my last option of all when I've got nothing to do . I was just changing the channels when I saw this add . A latest of all Ufone commercials . Hilarious ! First time when I watched it I just cracked a big laugh . Seriously I laughed so loud that my youngest brother gave me a funny look ! I was later embarrassed for that ! Check it out ....


aaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahaaa again :P lolzz well this made me think can voice or sound be a reason of admiration ? My college teacher shared with us that she pays a beggar every weekend only because she likes the sound of her voice ! She said that I don't know what spell that beggar cast but when she starts pleading it is so melodious and painful I unconsciously reach out for my wallet ! Weird though but it is true ....... Sounds/ voices can effect us ! They can cause emotional attachments with complete strangers . Hmm this could be a reason of Nirma's crush on Atif Aslam you know :P lolzz
Whatever ! I just love this add !

Tere meherbani lolzz :P

Comments

  1. OMG!
    That ad is SO funny! :D

    Thanks for following my bloggie and welcome to the blogging world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DO not mention it :) and thanks for the welcome that was very sweet of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bdi mehrbani for sharing :p..nd crush on atif aslam..hmmmm :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :P lolzz yeah didn't you see that on t.v Nirma actually accepted that lolzz :P Eewwwwfor both Atif and Nirma !

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, that could be nirma's try to gain some attention as she is totally out these days..:p

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ majworld : lolzz yeah think that might be a reason too :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts