Soul dead.... !


I told them they'll miss me .
Now that I've become what they wanted me to be , they say I've changed !

"Wasn't this what you've always asked me to be like ?"


And they want me back !
I told them to not insist me into this ..... I told them I'll never return once I started moving on that path and I told them I'll be lost !
Ha ! they now see I wasn't bad and they now understand me ! They now know that I was best as myself but it is no use now...
The real me died ages ago !
They've did nothing but kill me ! they've killed my soul !
I hate them and more than that I hate myself now !
I wander ..... And everything is bleak now....

Comments

  1. its never too late to begin afresh.
    All the best,

    Regards
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all change at some point, people change us, circumstances change us. And we're never the same again. But, also, it's never too late to start on a new path, to start afresh. Maybe, we can end up being even better than before. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what you ve changed into isnt the real you! dont let it stay that way -

    recover yourself from what was :")

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Anonymous someone : umm thanks for the wish :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Siras : with this hope I'm starting again ! wish me luck ! :)
    @ Americanising Desi : I'm trying to be myself .... ! I hope I'll succeed .....
    @ Divaa Divine : true !

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for your comments and support guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't let them control you. Be what you want. The 'they' will always have something to complain about.
    Take control!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks Komal ... I'm trying it out... And yes from today I'll live my life my way ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I guess change is a good word but not being your own self is not a wise decision. Its never too late!

    p.s thanks for dropping by on my blog, I'm going to read your posts soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Nostalgic : Do not mention it dear :) Sure ! anytime you are most welcome here !

    ReplyDelete
  12. try finding the real me..hope it won't be dead and u ll find a changed and much better YOU...:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey girl... dn b upset.
    changes r part of one's live, we always thnk that past ws better bt its nt like that.... expectations never ends :) so b happy n b wat u r!
    dn change urself 4 others :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts